Baby BMW Forum banner

Yorkshire meeting

9K views 129 replies 19 participants last post by  Scorp 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone would be keen to meet in Yorkshire before New Year? We have two weekends to go. Let me know.

#103 ·
Mad_Mac said:
I admire your organizational skills! Are you a project manager? :wink: :lol2:

Thank you for the compliment :thumbs: I have done a certain amount of moving, shaking n hustling in the past if that counts! :lol2:

Thanks for your number got that saved

I'm looking forward to it!

Same here should be a good 'un

#105 ·
Ok so here we have the latest on attendees for our Yorkshire meet tomorrow morning - unfortunately Robasboy cannot make it due to 'technical issues' but we do have Scorp now joining us from Blackburn :thumbs:

TCR94 - M235i
Tom's friend - M140i auto
Scorp - 130i
PeterV - M140i auto
Madmac - M135i manual
Paddyboy - 130i auto

If I get notice of any more people wishing to join us I will post an updated list

Safe journey folks :spotman:

#106 ·
Here we go .... Robasboy is coming after all it was a blunder on my part removing him (sorry ... the excitement is getting to me now) .... here is The List .... upto 7 now :spotman:

Robasboy - M140i
Tom TCR94 - M235i
Tom's friend - M140i auto
Scorp - 130i
PeterV - M140i auto
Madmac - M135i manual
Paddyboy - 130i auto

#111 ·
Unless they've put tarmac down which I very much doubt it it is a bit rutted as I remember it + as Scorps pics show - plenty space there though

Just 1 junction along the M62 at J23 is Bolster Moor Farm Shop - showing as 11 miles / 16 minutes from the Windy Hill Transmitter

Gives us an alternative if people don't want to head down to Greenfield + up Holme Moss

Good size car park, great cafe and the pies in the farm shop are well worth a visit - all open on a Sunday

#112 ·
#116 ·
A big thanks to everybody this morning at our Yorkshire meet - we had full attendance which was fantastic especially given the weather when we arrived at the Windy Hill Transmitter - very cold + misty up there

Pic taken in the car park of the Rams Head where we had a pit stop for coffee (where some of us had a bit more of an adventure than others PeterV? :lol2: )

Its a great place for car meets just off J22 of the M62 yet as the backdrop shows in the middle of nowhere with stunning scenery + lovely driving roads which were well sampled :D

Anybody with any other pics or better pics then please post

Good one guys we should do it again sometime :thumbs:

This babybmw had a good time I washed it 1st thing this morning before I left home!

#118 ·
It was great to meet you all, thanks for the run, some nice roads around there actually.. and a great little discovery that little restaurant, I'm definitely going to make a note of to visit again. The owner/Manager asked us to post any images we have on the Rams Head/The Pantry Facebook page.

#122 ·
Thank you for attending! It was great to meet you. I hope that I won't have kids next time so will be able to stay longer.
It was a great run! Really good road however bit bumpy.
If you want full res photos please drop me a PM with your email address.
I'm looking forward to the next one!

#125 ·
Jamhard said:
Glad you all had a good meet up and that the weather was kind, grey seems a popular colour! Hope fully get to the next week one..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Yes you're right grey is the colour of choice - only myself + Tom in his M235i were able to bring something a bit different to the occasion

Hope to see you at the next meet :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.