Baby BMW Forum banner

Carsington Water Meet 31st December 2017

3K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  Williams327 
#1 ·
Gents,

As in the title a few of us are arranging another Carsington Water Meet on the 31st of December, there's a strong return of attendees from across several car groups/forums. Any make/model welcome so come along for a few hours before the puss ups start in the evening.

Carsington Water Visitors Centre
Big Lane, Upper Town, Ashbourne DE6 1ST

#4 ·
Guys you can turn up in anything you want, all makes and models are welcome. I'm Currently driving a brand new Audi RS3 I collected yesterday :D

#7 ·
ratedrkstevo said:
Penetrator said:
Guys you can turn up in anything you want, all makes and models are welcome. I'm Currently driving a brand new Audi RS3 I collected yesterday :D
What happened to the M2?

Drive it and didn't like it.
-------------------------------------
Porsche 981 Boxster S

#14 ·
#15 ·
#19 ·
ratedrkstevo said:
Looking forward to this. I'll be coming over in the Porsche and a couple of friends will be coming along too. See you at Shell in the morning!

Porsche 981 Boxster S
Nice one mate :D

#21 ·
Cheers guys was a decent turn out. There was a good number of us that went for a hoon in the Peaks after when the sun came out which was pretty good.

Look forward to the next one probably in February :wink:

#22 ·

#23 ·
Great turn out will put some of the photos up I took this afternoon. Happy new year to all :bigsmile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.