Baby BMW Forum banner

Cornwall/Devon meet 7th April 2018

5K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  bsky 
#1 ·
As SW meets seem to all be in Birmingham area would anyone be interested in setting a date for a meet/cruise/food down in cornwall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Well that's three so far, I've got someone else interested on the 1 series forum on Facebook that's I've invited. Where are you both based and where would be the best meeting point? I'm Penzance so as far south as I can get but I don't mind travelling.

#5 ·
Ok, I've been speaking with the guy on Facebook and we've decided that Cornwall services is a good central location. Would that be possible for both of you?

#9 ·
I'm talking with a guy called Chris on Facebook at the moment, we're thinking March (slightly better weather) just finding dates, what would be best for all of you? Saturday, Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 ·
Okay, as the date is slowly approaching we need numbers. Who is now confirmed and who is not? I currently have 2 more coming from a Facebook group.

#18 ·
Muaythaimatt95 said:
Okay, as the date is slowly approaching we need numbers. Who is now confirmed and who is not? I currently have 2 more coming from a Facebook group.
Sorry only just seen this. I am coming, winter tyres are coming off this weekend and some new brake pads are going on as well so I'm looking forward to it!

#24 ·
I'd be keen for this also, Exeter based here but happy to travel!

#26 ·
Nath,
I've been slack/lazy this year but normally arrange a couple of meets around Bath/Bristol during the summer months...
I shall try to get something sorted before the weather turns ****ty... maybe early Oct?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.