Baby BMW Forum banner

Bluewater Meet - August 12th, 4pm

4K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  highrevver 
#1 ·
Hi Y'all...

Has any one got any plans for this yet ?
I've suggested 29th July but am now aware that's the GP date too

Just an early putting it out there ....

#5 ·
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Producethis said:
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

It's not that long a drive from you... :D

I could probably do the 12th

#7 ·
thisistaylerhughes said:
Hi guys,

I work at bluewater, would be good to meet up with other 1ers

This isn't yours is it?

It always seems to be at Bluewater.

P.s - I'm not expecting you to own up to this lol

#8 ·
Twenny said:
thisistaylerhughes said:
Hi guys,

I work at bluewater, would be good to meet up with other 1ers

This isn't yours is it?

It always seems to be at Bluewater.

P.s - I'm not expecting you to own up to this lol
[emoji28]

#9 ·
drifterr said:
Producethis said:

Only 4 hours and in general traffic probably 6 I'd have to leave the night before [emoji85]

#16 ·
Producethis said:
drifterr said:
Producethis said:

Only 4 hours and in general traffic probably 6 I'd have to leave the night before [emoji85]

Stay at mine..

#19 ·
Hey,
Sorry, I couldn't make that date. I thought I wrote on here to say that, but I can't see any post from me so I clearly never actually sent anything. ...OOPS
I do really want to have an other meet , as I've not been to a meet yet in my F20.

Is there a date for another meet yet ?

Hope you all had a good meet . Did many show ?

Sorry again

#20 ·
Si Bailey said:
Hey,
Sorry, I couldn't make that date. I thought I wrote on here to say that, but I can't see any post from me so I clearly never actually sent anything. ...OOPS
I do really want to have an other meet , as I've not been to a meet yet in my F20.

Sorry again
You and Joshy Cats are now marked with the "organiser no show" badge lol

Yes it was a modest affair, it was raining early on so we hid downstairs which was most depressing. Marco missed this meet for the first time ever!!!! So no burgers were consumed as a show of respect for his absence.

There were actually more newbies than regulars for a change which was very nice to see, and as always a nice atmosphere.

4 or 5 more cars arrived after this photo was taken.

* Although the Ford krew masseeev next to us showing that they aren't stereo typed at all - I mean there were 6 or 7 Fords and every single owner was a little chav monkey, lots of tattoos, piercings, greasy hair, tracky bottoms hanging under their arse, wheel spinning, engine revving, excessive ridiculous speeding, loud music, swearing and shouting. And as for the men........ lol

#22 ·
Twenny said:
Si Bailey said:
Hey,

Sorry again
You and Joshy Cats are now marked with the "organiser no show" badge lol
I know, bad form right! :redface: :escape:

So is there another Bluewater meet in the pipeline?
Had a quick look on here but not seen one yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.