Baby BMW Forum banner

Cornwall Mlite Meet VII - 10th April 2016

8K views 47 replies 16 participants last post by  Muaythaimatt95 
#1 ·
Heads up if anyone's around? No details yet but hopefully 6 of us so far plus two 'splitters' in their new toys ......

#3 ·
Start point is Sainsbury's at Long Rock, Penzance for 2.45pm. East pre-meet to convoy down west is 2pm at Dunhelm Mill Car Park (Benson's Beds end) in Truro. Looking at a triangular route covering north and south coast and stopping somewhere for usual chat / food / beverage.
If you're down in Cornwall and interested in coming along let me know and I'll give you more details. :)

#6 ·
Zat$a$va said:
Howdy - I'd be interested in attending this, have no clue what I need to do - can some helpful person advise me pls :) I've had my M135I approx. 2 months now and am still blown away by it's acceleration! I'm based near Redruth.
Brilliant! We generally meet up, go for a run, stop for a bit of social somewhere - all very informal and enjoyable.

Just pitch up in the Sainsbury's car park in Long Rock, Penzance and look for other Mlite's. If you're there first just wait at a quiet end of the car park furthest away from the store and others will join you. A group of us will be travelling in convoy from Truro so we'll join you there. I'll pm you my mobile number so you have a contact.

Just out of interest what colour?

#11 ·
Should be 6 Mlite's and 2 JCWs minimum. Weather will hold hopefully and anticipate there will be 3 of you meeting at Long Rock if you're starting there as well Sam. The rest of us will be travelling from Truro in convoy so listen out for us .......

#15 ·
Typical! Whilst the majority of the U.K. is basking in sun (probably) we're looking at rain and high winds :-( Forecast is to ease so we should be lucky with a break this afternoon before the next lot coming through. See you later, but no pressure if you change your mind last minute :)

#21 ·
Never let it be said our meets are uneventful :lol2: ..... Fine and sunny parked up watching the waves at Lamorna Cove then the full force of the weather arrived when we were in the pub in Mousehole :eek2:. The Twitter statement hits the nail on the head :lol2: All safely back home, although I suspect we're all in need of a wash to get rid of the salt .....

#26 ·
rodders said:
Yep local, on a hunt for the elusive 130i. Currently driving the spare car a mx5. Not sure I should say that too loud!
:eek2: at the MX5 :lol2: - no harm in that ....

130i very elusive but lovely .... had one of those a while back - gutted when we sold it. We still see it around Cornwall though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.