Baby BMW Forum banner

Carsington Water 2017 meet #1

13K views 124 replies 22 participants last post by  Peter.V 
#1 ·
Morning guys,

So after the last meet I arranged up at Carsington, I've been getting inundated with requests or sort the next one out so to that end,

Saturday 21st January @ Carsington Water Visitors Centre @ 09:30am

Carsington Water Visitor Centre
Big Lane, Upper Town, Ashbourne DE6 1ST
01629 540696

The last meet was a good turnout, I expect this one to be better :) , also it's my birthday weekend so you guys better rock up :lol2:
Show your interest and get your name down.

#3 ·
Hi gents,

Yeah looking at timings as before, will update this later. Look forward to seeing you guys again :wink:

#8 ·
I might be able to make it this time. Would love a drive into the Peak District afterwards. I'll be coming from Yorkshire if anyone wants to convoy.

#12 ·
Japanred120d said:
I might be able to make it this time. Would love a drive into the Peak District afterwards. I'll be coming from Yorkshire if anyone wants to convoy.
About bloody time big man

#15 ·
Start informing guys on here if you get the opportunity gents, let's make this one bigger than the last! :)

#16 ·
I might pop along and bring a friend. He's got a Mazda 3 MPS but just ordered a 140. Will check our availability.

#18 ·
Hmmm. Driving 120 mile to meet a stranger on the internet called 'Penetrator' in an area next to 'Watersport Island' ....

I'm not sure :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

All seriousness, enjoy your meet folks! I won't have a 2-er yet at that point, but I'll see you for a future one.

#19 ·
#20 ·
MEGAginge said:
Penetrator said:
Morning guys,

So after the last meet I arranged up at Carsington, I've been getting inundated with requests or sort the next one out so to that end,

Saturday 21st January @ Carsington Water Visitors Centre @ 09:30am

Carsington Water Visitor Centre
Big Lane, Upper Town, Ashbourne DE6 1ST
01629 540696

The last meet was a good turnout, I expect this one to be better :) , also it's my birthday weekend so you guys better rock up :lol2:
Show your interest and get your name down.
Hmmm. Driving 120 mile to meet a stranger on the internet called 'Penetrator' in an area next to 'Watersport Island' ....

I'm not sure :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

All seriousness, enjoy your meet folks! I won't have a 2-er yet at that point, but I'll see you for a future one.
It's ok mate, I don't bite :wink: , besides you won't be on your own. :)

#22 ·
#23 ·
siwel_nerrad said:
Penetrator said:
RickN55 said:
Is there a Facebook event page for this? Is so could someone link me please :) :D
There is mate, I've posted it as an event on several BMW Groups. However all the information is on here.

Here's one of the groups I've listed it as an event with,

The Facebook link doesn't work for me
Ok, I'll see what's wrong. However, everything is already posted in the U.K. Meets section on this Forum :)

#25 ·
1. mikethemike
2. Ratedrkstevo
3. Shotdog
4. Japanred120d
5. Peter.V
6. Kam786
7. RickN55

Last one was great! Looking forward to it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.