Baby BMW Forum banner

BMW Show @ Santa Pod - Sunday 2nd July 2017

57K views 985 replies 52 participants last post by  Haydn_118i 
#1 ·
OK, so I have volunteered to (try to) organise this year's BBMW show stand :lol2:

I have now booked a stand for 30 cars in the 'Red Zone' (between the grandstand and the cafe).

40 tickets arrived with me yesterday and will be allocated to the first 40 paid-up... :wink:

If you are interested in a space on the stand then please add your name to the list below:

1. AndyBish135i (N54) Paid :lol2:
2. (Ben) bjt (130i) +1 Paid :D
3. (Andy) AndytheGreek (M2). Paid :D
4. (Graeme) Octavius Paid :D
5. (Kieran) rubberduckzilla (135i DCT) +1. Paid :D
6. (Lee) TheiOSDude (M140i) +1 Paid :D
7. Barton1806 +1 Paid :D
8. (Ryan) ryancamsey (M140i) +1. Paid :D
9. RickN55 (M135i). Paid :D
10. (Ben) BClarke (M135i). Paid :D
11. (Conrad) Twenny (125i). Paid :D
12. (Dan) Menace Paid :D
13. (Peter) golfer (130i). Paid :D
14. (David) davidv111. Paid :D
15. (Mark) markhurley. Paid :D
16. (Jonathan) SuperMoose2403. Paid :D
17. (Justin) DC11 (130i LE) +1 Paid :D
18. (Charlie) Speedychuck (N54 135i) +1. Paid :D
19. (Steve) ratedrkstevo (M140i) +1. Paid :D
20. (Dan) MG_Dan (M135i) +2 Paid :D
21. (Luke) Harmlu (M2) Paid :D
22. (Ben) Plowman1986 (N54 135i) Paid :D
23. (Tom) Stubbsy_135i (N54). Paid :D
24. (Bradley) Techie. Paid :D
25. GeoffCollins Paid :D
26. (Liam) n54_liam Paid :D
27. Brandonclifford. Paid :D
28. Jamez87 (E82 135i). Paid :D
29. Monkeh (Phil N54 135i). Paid :D
30. Haydn_118i Paid :D

For those who wish to arrive in convoy, please meet our merry bunch at the Ibis Wellingborough at 7.30am for a 7.45am departure :wink:

Please can you send me £13.50 per ticket to PayPal andybish88@hotmail.com together with your postal address (so I know where to send them) to confirm your place? Cheers :D

Also, what is the score with banners/flags etc? (do we have them and who keeps them)?

This is my first time organising anything like this so please be gentle and any help will be gratefully received...! :wink:

Cheers,
Bish

show link:

See less See more
#977 ·
midlifecrisis said:
AdamHarbour said:
Does anyone know how to get the photos from the strip?
There's a link further back in this thread Adam.
Cheers but that's just the entrance photos, I'm looking for the strip photos.

#979 ·
AdamHarbour said:
midlifecrisis said:
AdamHarbour said:
Does anyone know how to get the photos from the strip?
I'm sure if you email them on that link Adam, they should be able to help you out.

#980 ·
Hi guys, this is the link to our first YouTube video on our new YouTube channel.
Please like like and subscribe to our channel.
Please Share as much as possible :p

Wish I had more time in the video for all of your cars on the club stand that day. Was an awesome day and everyone I spoke to from this forum were all top blokes!! Hope to be involved again next year.

Hope you all enjoy.

Thanks

#981 ·
BClarke said:
Hi guys, this is the link to our first YouTube video on our new YouTube channel.

Wish I had more time in the video for all of your cars on the club stand that day. Was an awesome day and everyone I spoke to from this forum were all top blokes!! Hope to be involved again next year.

Hope you all enjoy.

Thanks
Nice vid mate :) just about made it in there behind steves m140i :lol2:

#982 ·
RickN55 said:
AdamHarbour said:
midlifecrisis said:
I believe the strip photos are taken by a different company - Blackett Photography they have the little hut next to the "signing on" office for the strip.. And they only normally publish the ones that people have bought
Cheers I thought that might be the case, can't get them unless bought on the day.

#983 ·
BClarke said:

Hope you all enjoy.

Thanks
Liked, commented and subscribed ..... :wink:

#984 ·
Haydn_118i said:
BClarke said:

Hope you all enjoy.

Thanks
Cheers bud, we do have some more footage of the club stand and of load of other bits too but limited to the size video we could do.
Can always make another video with more in it but they dont seem to flow quite so well and people tend to get bored of watching them half way through.
Will see what we can do though.
Thanks.

#985 ·
midlifecrisis said:
BClarke said:

Hope you all enjoy.

Thanks
Liked, commented and subscribed ..... :wink:
Thank you mate, we are trying to get as many subscribers as we possibly can.
It's not going too bad considering it's only been on there 24 hours.
Will hopefully have some more videos ready to go on within the next week or so. Will be lots of different things on there not just BMWs.
Thanks for your support :D

#986 ·
BClarke said:
Haydn_118i said:
BClarke said:

Hope you all enjoy.

Thanks
Cheers bud, we do have some more footage of the club stand and of load of other bits too but limited to the size video we could do.
Can always make another video with more in it but they dont seem to flow quite so well and people tend to get bored of watching them half way through.
Will see what we can do though.
Thanks.
Ooo okay , sounds good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.