Baby BMW Forum banner

Boosted U.K. south - 2017 opener

5K views 40 replies 12 participants last post by  JoshyCats 
#1 ·
#27 ·
Tommo said:
I'd be up for an early morning. As usual :)
Tommo,

We could meet up with you at same place - just north of 5 Oaks - then meander across to a24 head, then east on a27 then head north back up a283 -. a24 etc etc....

M140iFordy said:
BP - let's figure something out over the couple of weeks as the weather is getting better and better. Do you know anywhere near us that we could really push it?
Matt, Blowsy & Fordy - could meet up with you off A3 at Chessington - head x country towards 5 Oaks to meet the man with quietest AMG in SE.

#30 ·
M140iFordy said:
Blind Pugh said:
M140iFordy said:
BP - let's figure something out over the couple of weeks as the weather is getting better and better. Do you know anywhere near us that we could really push it?
Yes I know a few locations - early doors to ensure nay traffic though.....;-P
BP - we should see if we can get Blowsy out as well, we don't actually have that many London based owners on here though do we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm London based and I'll pop by

#31 ·
I'm nowhere near London, Hull in fact, but would be up for meets as long as I can get there around working etc. I have an M140i, standard at the moment. Wanna get into modifying it when warranty expires. Having a couple of issues TBH, if you or anyone can offer help. I'm a Senior Engineer, so can't get enough of the tech talk haha

#32 ·
Jamie214 said:
M140iFordy said:
Blind Pugh said:
Yes I know a few locations - early doors to ensure nay traffic though.....;-P
BP - we should see if we can get Blowsy out as well, we don't actually have that many London based owners on here though do we?

Same, I'm in Dorking area

#33 ·
JoshyCats said:
Jamie214 said:
M140iFordy said:

Same, I'm in Dorking area
Josh - we pass thru Dorking en route towards 5 Oaks to meet up with Tommo so the more the merrier !

I will be home alone 1st week of April so as clocks go forward could always do an evening schlep if anyone's up for it.....

BP

#34 ·
List I can gather may well be in attendance tomorrow morning? Got 4 C63 guys coming too.

Anyone else fancy a brilliant breakfast and a mooch around some lovely cars?

Jamie214 said:
- not sure if this was in reference to Boosted or the hoon with BP?

AndytheGreek said:
BMWneil said:
Jimbob said:
JoshyCats said:

#36 ·
BMWNeil said:
Hey peeps, I'll have to give tomorrow morning a miss, but I'll definitely be up for the April meet, I'm based in Horsley (in between Guildford and Dorking)!!!
No worries, see you in a few weeks! I'm parked up at the pub now.

#38 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.