Baby BMW Forum banner

2017 Goodwood breakfast club

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Jibbotson 
#1 ·
2017 Breakfast Club dates and themes announced!

I will be up for a drive to Goodwood well before May. Watch this space....

May 7: Supercar Sunday

Celebrating the pinnacles of automotive engineering - the supercars and hypercars of the world, as well as high-performance exotica of all varieties. Supercar Sunday aims to bring together some of the greatest cars the world has ever seen.

June 4: Soft Top Sunday

It's time to drop those tops and let your hair down as we celebrate the world of open-topped, open air motoring. Whether that be a canvas-roofed classic, a modern four-seater cabriolet with a folding hard-top or even no roof at all, Soft Top Sunday celebrates motoring opened up the elements.

August 6: Classic Car Sunday

Celebrating the heyday of motoring, Classic Car Sunday will welcome cars of all types, shapes and speeds - as long as they were built before 1978. We aim to fill the motor circuit with tax-exempt cars and bikes just a few weeks before the Revival gets underway.

October 1: Sushi Sunday

Collecting vehicles with that true banzai spirit, whether it be Nissan or Toyota, Honda or Suzuki Goodwood celebrates all vehicles from the Land of the Rising Sun, whether they're JDM or EU spec, with two or four wheels for one day Goodwood turns Japanese.

November 5: Vee-Power Sunday

Gathering the giants of sonorous motoring, whether V4, V6, V8, V10 or V12 as long as your cylinders are angled apart we'll welcome you to the Motor Circuit. Expect aural delights to go along with the visual spectacle.

BP

See less See more
#3 ·
Yep, around for all of them, although I may miss the classic car one...

Always up for a run , as you know BP :lol2: :spotman: :spotman:

#4 ·
HammyUK said:
Tommo said:

That Merc'll never be a classic....
More chance of being a classic than your wagon!!

#5 ·
Tommo said:

Tommo

We will get a couple of early morning blasts in well before 1st Gwood BC meet.

Still keen to do the route that I put out awhile ago to end up at Newlands Corner car park

start point could be road leading to Denbies winery [just north of Dorking on a24] for 7am

We could head to Billy's on the road on a29 for waypoint for a cuppa and meet up with others just after 730am

Finish up at Newlands Corner just South of Guildford before 9am

BP

#10 ·
Blind Pugh said:
Tommo said:

Tommo

We will get a couple of early morning blasts in well before 1st Gwood BC meet.

Still keen to do the route that I put out awhile ago to end up at Newlands Corner car park

start point could be road leading to Denbies winery [just north of Dorking on a24] for 7am

We could head to Billy's on the road on a29 for waypoint for a cuppa and meet up with others just after 730am

Finish up at Newlands Corner just South of Guildford before 9am

BP
Pretty good route that, some real nice parts to the A25 around near newlands corner

#11 ·
I'm at Brands Hatch for the May one, but count me in for June! I'm in London so can convoy down if anyone else is

#13 ·
What's everyone up to this weekend? Sunday morning drive? Looks to be a nice weekend (for once on a bank holiday!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 ·
What's everyone up to this weekend? Sunday morning drive? Looks to be a nice weekend (for once on a bank holiday!!!)

#15 ·
How did you guys get on yesterday? Was it good? Any pics?

Plans changed last min for me so didn't have enough time for GW.. but live close to Santa Pod so went to the PH event instead - it was really good fun :)

#16 ·
Blind Pugh said:
Mikesding said:
I'm at Brands Hatch for the May one, but count me in for June! I'm in London so can convoy down if anyone else is
Mike

If you an early riser - we can organise a blast down to Goodwood as there's usually something to see most weekends.

BP
I'm an early riser for a drive! :lol2:

Will you be going down for Soft-Top Sunday?

#18 ·
Mikesding said:
Blind Pugh said:
Mikesding said:
Mike

If you an early riser - we can organise a blast down to Goodwood as there's usually something to see most weekends.

BP

Yes - trying my circles to borrow a ragtop !

#19 ·
Blind Pugh said:
Mikesding said:
Blind Pugh said:
Mike

BP

Yes - trying my circles to borrow a ragtop !
:p i've actually just sold my M235i.. so I will be attending in a soft top!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.