Baby BMW Forum banner

North East / Yorkshire/ North West / Cumbria

7K views 49 replies 21 participants last post by  Japanred120d 
#1 ·
Any meets planned for the above areas, iirc last year there was the Yorkshire Big Breakfast meet.....not exclusively BMW but by all accounts a great day.

Anyone know of any planned activities?

I've seen the track day at Croft and as it's "on my doorstep" I might pop through there but I've been to Croft on numerous occasions, was looking for something new / different.

Cheers
Andy.

#3 ·
We should try and do the run we both used to do on Focusstoc, starting at Kildwick, via the fishing lake and making our way up past Ribblehead and up to Leyburn/Richmond, that was always a belter!

Or we could do the Buttertubs, that would be good.

#4 ·
OneTwenty said:
We should try and do the run we both used to do on Focusstoc, starting at Kildwick, via the fishing lake and making our way up past Ribblehead and up to Leyburn/Richmond, that was always a belter!

Or we could do the Buttertubs, that would be good.
Kildwick to Richmond was a great run. :thumbs:

I once got all 4 wheels off the ground over the Buttertubs pass. :redface:

#5 ·
We used to do a lovely run from Richmond to Muker (Farmers Arms for lunch) Over the Buttertubs to Hawes, then down thru the heart of the dales ending up at Bolton Abbey.

Easter Sunday worked well, roads were very quiet, everyone at church probably [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#8 ·
I'm not entirely sure of the roads/ routes around that area, I just used to follow :lol2:

Get a route planned, throw it out there and see what interest there is, plan a pub lunch and I'm sure there'll be plenty of interest.

I'll be in, as long a I don't get stonechips. :redface:

#13 ·
Good start, Loins Inn at Blakey Ridge (North Yorkshire Moors) one of the best driving roads in Blighty [emoji41]

2017 M140i [emoji41]

#17 ·
Definitely down for this or if anyone else wants to meet at any other time too. Chuffed to bits with my M140i, and just wanna talk and make friends around a beast of a car hehehe. Booking Nurburgring for the 18th April, so would be a perfect start to my weekend. Anyone fancy the Ring? ****, that sounds well dodgy!!! The Nurburgring/Nordschleife obv :)

#19 ·
I'd be up for a run out if anything gets organised.

#21 ·
DurhamLad1973 said:
I once got all 4 wheels off the ground over the Buttertubs pass. :redface:
Yep did that too - the flying bit went ok, it was the landing that didn't go so well lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Sounds very much like my last two-wheeled trip to Donnington mate...
Parted company with a Fireblade at 120+ mph and 'flew' rather well :lol2:
Landing wasn't so clever though and managed to dislocate my left elbow whilst tumbling across the gravel-trap! :eek2:

Didn't get a nice ///M bandage like you did though Twenny :lol2:

#24 ·
Anyone on here fancy doing Sports cars in the park? could get a convoy up to the show be good to meet some fellow members and get a decent sized group of m lites together!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.