Baby BMW Forum banner

Welsh meet

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Willz135 
#1 ·
Anyone on here keen for a Welsh meet sometime? Now spring action day has come and gone it's given me the bug to want to do more meets and shows already anyone else got this bug and fancy arranging something?

#4 ·
I regularly set up black mountain blasts several times a year. Start over in bristol and then go over the black mountains and down the a4069. Usually 10-12 turn up. It's quite popular these days.

Next one will be planned for late June/July and will be posted on here before hand.

#5 ·
rusty13 said:
I regularly set up black mountain blasts several times a year. Start over in bristol and then go over the black mountains and down the a4069. Usually 10-12 turn up. It's quite popular these days.

Next one will be planned for late June/July and will be posted on here before hand.
Funnily enough I am headed out to the Black Mountain for a blast, with a convoy of cars including our 140, an M4, Audi S4 etc, this weekend.

Really looking forward to it! I'd be up for a run out later in the month though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.