Baby BMW Forum banner

Goodwood Breakfast Club 7/5/17

4K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  AndyM140i 
#1 ·
Anyone from here going to the first breakfast club of the year?

Supercar sunday is the these so guaranteed to get some ridiculous metal there!

If there are a few local we could organise a meet and run in?

Tommo - GU35

#3 ·
We'll be going down as usual :)

By usual, I mean leaving Dorking at 5.30am, arriving at the golden arches down the road, at around 6-6.30am.
Dirty breafast there, then up to Gokdwood before 7am.

They way, we get the best empty roads, then arrive fed and watered, so no need to stand in line at the food trucks!

That makes more time to see what's arriving early doors, when it's not a traffic jam in the car park and when the Goodwood atmosphere is at its best :)

#5 ·
I'm meeting a mate at peters field services 0730 and then head over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
HammyUK said:
Tommo -cracking back route from near there over the top which will be really quiet then
Through South Harting and over to East Lavant? Love that road, great on the bike too as there are twisty bits at the beginning, 90 degree left half way through an then it opens out for some 70mph hoonage!!

#9 ·
Anyone feel free to join me at petersfield. White C63.

#11 ·
You can keep a lookout for our red Cayman in the carpark / field.

We'll be there at about 7am, so will be near the front / foot exit to the circuit :)

See you there :)

#12 ·
See you in the morning Rob, I'll see if I can find you, I'll be there about 8.

#13 ·
See you in the morning Rob, I'll see if I can find you, I'll be there about 8.

#19 ·
I'll get some pics up later tonight. lots of F40s, AM GT8s, P1, full blue carbon Bugatti Veyron and a P1 GTR LM!!! (Didn't get a pic of that though :cry: )

#21 ·
mikeyscott said:
Tommo said:
I'll get some pics up later tonight. lots of F40s, AM GT8s, P1, full blue carbon Bugatti Veyron and a P1 GTR LM!!! (Didn't get a pic of that though :cry: )
Was that the Lark P1 GTR?
Nope, that is Andy Bruce's. this was Lanzante's P1GTR LM that they got special permission from mclaren to build. Unbelievable things.

#22 ·
The line up included a orange 1M, Supra and some Renault banger amongst others.

Got a few so-so photos of the nicer cars:

Favourite site was the couple who drove in whilst wearing ear defenders. Crowd near me was undecided if that meant their car was too loud or if she nagged too much.

Afterwards visited Tangmere aviation museum, just a few miles down the round.

#24 ·
mikeyscott said:
Anyone doing verysideways meet at brooklands, petrol tours on 21st?

I'll post next Ergen meet too.

If I can make it to next one, but car going into Partridge this week. At least getting more value for warranty.
I should be at Brooklands [emoji106]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.