Baby BMW Forum banner

This Sunday 4th June - Meet up/Drive to Goodwood Breakfast Club - "Soft Top Sunday"

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Blind Pugh 
#1 ·
Early morning meet/jaunt to Goodwood circuit for this Sunday's Breakfast Club [GWBC] Meet. To attend GWBC meet - you need to sign up FOC

Info on GWBC here

I prefer to head down early to make the must of the route [a24 -> a29 -> a272 then a285] as it's a belter, if traffic-free.

If folks want to convoy, I will be travelling down early so can meet at Hampton Court train station depart 6.15am

Suggest 2 further meeting points en route to Goodwood:-

First - Denbies Vineyard, Bradley Lane [off London Road Dorking] RH5 6AA depart 640am
Second - Billy's on the Road - A29 just North of Billingshurst - RH14 9AE for 7am ish
If you can make it, add yr name to the list and where to meet Hampton Court (H), Denbie's (D), Billy's on the Road (B) or Goodwood (G)

1. Blind Pugh - m135i or Speed Triple R - H
2. Mikesding - Boxster S - B
3. Olbm - m140i - B

See you on Sunday...

BP

See less See more
#3 ·
Count me in! I can meet you at Hampton Court.
Although I won't be in an M235i any more :cry:

#4 ·
So far just myself and Mikesding.

Anymore takers - add yr name to the list and where to meet Hampton Court (H), Denbie's (D), Billy's on the Road (B) or Goodwood (G)

1. Blind Pugh - m135i - H
2. Mikesding - m235i - H

#9 ·
Blind Pugh said:

Anymore takers - add yr name to the list and where to meet Hampton Court (H), Denbie's (D), Billy's on the Road (B) or Goodwood (G)

2. Mikesding - m235i - H
Hey buddy, I'm still coming to breakfast club but I'm now picking up my Dad, so coming in via Kent instead of London

I could meet you in Billingshurst, that is almost on route? What time are you aiming to get there?
I'll be in a Boxster S not the m235i though

#10 ·
Mikesding said:
Blind Pugh said:

2. Mikesding - m235i - H
Hey buddy, I'm still coming to breakfast club but I'm now picking up my Dad, so coming in via Kent instead of London

I could meet you in Billingshurst, that is almost on route? What time are you aiming to get there?
I'll be in a Boxster S not the m235i though
Mike,

No problem - aiming to get to Billy's on the Road nr Billingshurst by about 7am.

BP

#15 ·
vr55vxr said:
Goodwood have changed entry , you now need a ticket, no entry on the day without one
Yes 1st post covers the need to sign up...

Blind Pugh said:
Early morning meet/jaunt to Goodwood circuit for this Sunday's Breakfast Club [GWBC] Meet. To attend GWBC meet - you need to sign up FOC

Info on GWBC here

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.