Baby BMW Forum banner

Bluewater bank holiday meet interest?

5K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  Twenny 
#1 ·
It's been a while and I could do with a five guys.

What's the thoughts on 29th bank holiday Monday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#28 ·
A successful meet takes quite a bit of work: working out a good date and time (!), location with maps, lots of PM's to local members (who don't visit the 'Meets' section regularly), plans for refreshments, etc, etc.

The Bluewater meet Twenny organised was a roaring success, got out what he put in.

#31 ·
marco_polo said:
A successful meet takes quite a bit of work: working out a good date and time (!), location with maps, lots of PM's to local members (who don't visit the 'Meets' section regularly), plans for refreshments, etc, etc.

The Bluewater meet Twenny organised was a roaring success, got out what he put in.
Why thank you Sir.

With Marcos excellent suggestions that helped immensely in organising the said meet.

#32 ·
Octavius said:
And also the Pod meet will be brilliant due to the effort Bish had put in.

Even though our Show Stand is full members can still come and join us but will have to use the parking areas and you can pay on the gate.
Here here!!!! Well said G and can only echo your sentiments, can't fault Bish on this, he's been instrumental in making this a success. Lots of regular contact and updates have made it an event I'm very much looking forward to, mainly to see you my forum family, and see a few cars too lol

Other than the Northern Romp this is the highlight of the year for me as I can't make lots of events like Goodwood or Gaydon, although I'd quite like to do a black mountain run as it looks awesome.

#34 ·
AndyBish135i said:
Cheers Con :wink:

Rusty is organising a 'BM Blast' for sometime in June if anyone fancies???

Bring yer sheep-wrangling wellies Twenny :lol2:
Yeah cheers Bish I did read about that actually, will have to have a look at the dates.

And don't worry I'll just borrow rustys back up pair for this wrangling you speak of lol

#35 ·
Twenny said:
AndyBish135i said:

Yeah cheers Bish I did read about that actually, will have to have a look at the dates.

And don't worry I'll just borrow rustys back up pair for this wrangling you speak of lol

Just wear those Bok's you got bogged down in on the Romp last year.

#36 ·
Octavius said:
Twenny said:
AndyBish135i said:

Just wear those Bok's you got bogged down in on the Romp last year.
They were immediately demoted to work trainers as the right one is still clearly tinged with bog lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.