Baby BMW Forum banner

Bluewater bank holiday meet interest?

5K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  Twenny 
#1 ·
It's been a while and I could do with a five guys.

What's the thoughts on 29th bank holiday Monday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
AndytheGreek said:
Twenny said:
AndytheGreek said:
Where bouts you thinking?
Lol Bluewater bud

Hahaha
Should have gone to spec savers [emoji23]
You have an M2 so all is forgiven.

#14 ·
marco_polo said:
chris_135i said:
marco_polo said:
Some idiot reversed into my M240i and is now got the audacity to claim on my insurance!
I feel your pain, I got 'hit and run' last week. Dashcam time, methinks.
Agreed - hope not too much damage?

#17 ·
marco_polo said:
chris_135i said:
Agreed - hope not too much damage?
Nothing too structural, £250's worth of bumper work and PDR happening Thursday. Feckers! :evil:

Can't believe they're trying to claim off you?! :eek2:
Neither can I! Some people are sooo dishonest. It not to bad to be honest but its the fact the car is brand new!

#24 ·
AndytheGreek said:
FFS thanks for letting me know [emoji35]

[emoji8]
Ha Only joking buddy, it would appear nobody attended, but as responders and plans were almost non existent it was always likely to fail.

Don't know why it died on its arse to be honest as it's always been a good turnout during the summer months.

#26 ·
AndytheGreek said:
True, probably because there are so many other large events these small meets are dying out
Yeah I guess. Lots of regulars didn't respond so the thread lost momentum plus the OP disappeared same as last time he arranged a meet, although last time he organised a meet it was just me, Chris135i, an M135 an A45 and a 7 series [emoji23]

Shame really as it was always nice to see what colour nails Barrie had [emoji23]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.