Baby BMW Forum banner

A little South London / Croydon meet - SEE NEW THREAD

7K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  YaoNg 
#1 ·
I've been thinking of organising a little meet in South London for a while and the space at my friend's unit (Minutia Detailing) seems quite good. I met a few people from London way at the CATD Performance Car day at Millbrook track recently and it was nice to see different cars and setups so it's got me interested now in seeing more.

I might ask a few other people I know with supercars to turn up if anyone fancies it but I'm particularly interested in other members' cars. It'll be a Saturday so thought I'd gauge interest before throwing a few dates out.

Anyone up for it?

#30 ·
I'm going to postpone this to July. Some unfortunate conditions and poor attention from myself. I'll put some new dates out soon and we will definitely meet. Sorry.

#31 ·
Mine's not exactly a supercar and Saturdays are not usually good for me so I will probably have to pass on this.

#32 ·
YaoNg said:
I'm going to postpone this to July. Some unfortunate conditions and poor attention from myself. I'll put some new dates out soon and we will definitely meet. Sorry.
Sorry to hear mate.

I'm up for it in July other than the 8th/9th weekend...

#36 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.