Baby BMW Forum banner

A little South London / Croydon meet - SEE NEW THREAD

7K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  YaoNg 
#1 ·
I've been thinking of organising a little meet in South London for a while and the space at my friend's unit (Minutia Detailing) seems quite good. I met a few people from London way at the CATD Performance Car day at Millbrook track recently and it was nice to see different cars and setups so it's got me interested now in seeing more.

I might ask a few other people I know with supercars to turn up if anyone fancies it but I'm particularly interested in other members' cars. It'll be a Saturday so thought I'd gauge interest before throwing a few dates out.

Anyone up for it?

#6 ·
Ok, great. I'll see what I can arrange and maybe we can drum up more people. I'll put some Saturday dates out tomorrow evening and we can take it from there.

#10 ·
YaoNg said:
So, I'm thinking a Saturday in June. Maybe 3rd / 10th / 17th?

If no-one is fussed I'll just pick one.
I have to work on 3rd (lots of new cars to handover) but 10th or 17th could work with some notice...

#13 ·
Class2ldn said:
I'd be up for this. Working the 3rd and 10th but off 17th. Could possible do the 10th as I'm on an early so depends on times
It's looking more like the 10th at the moment, but it'll be around midday we start unless everyone prefers it to be morning. I'll give it a day or two more just in case we get surge of preferences.

#15 ·
I'm just a few mins away from Croydon so would be up for this. Only problem is I don't have a 1 yet :(

If my geriatric Datsun R32 GTR hasn't rusted to oblivion could I bring that instead?

#16 ·
git-r2 said:
I'm just a few mins away from Croydon so would be up for this. Only problem is I don't have a 1 yet :(

If my geriatric Datsun R32 GTR hasn't rusted to oblivion could I bring that instead?
It's a forum meet so no worries and you might get some ideas on the 1er you want.

#17 ·
YaoNg said:
git-r2 said:

It's a forum meet so no worries and you might get some ideas on the 1er you want.
Thanks - would be great to see some 1ers!

I can't make the 10th but 3rd is good.

Will keep an eye on this thread for date confirmation :)

#20 ·
YaoNg said:
It's looking more like the 10th at the moment, but it'll be around midday we start unless everyone prefers it to be morning. I'll give it a day or two more just in case we get surge of preferences.
10th and 17th would work for me, preferably in the morning.

#21 ·
Blind Pugh said:
I'm elsewhere on the 10th June. Enjoy the meet and i will try to make the next one.

Also, if anyone wants to join me on a jaunt to Goodwood Sunday 4th June check out my thread in the UK Meets section.

That's a shame. I take it the 3rd and 17th are not good for you either?

#25 ·
Apologies for silence but I've been working on the dates. My friend who is letting me use his space has just asked if the 24th is now possible as he's possibly busy on the 10th and away at Le Mans on the 17th now.

Sorry about messing everyone around like this. It's my first attempt at a meet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.