Baby BMW Forum banner

NC500 July 2017

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Peter.V 
#1 ·
Guys,

Me and the mrs decided to do the NC500 in July for our anniversary, but it'd be even better to make a little meet/convoy/babybmw party out of it!
Initial plans are a bit vague, but we'd like to complete the course over 4-5 days maximum, stopping at places where there's something to see.

Anyone who's up for this?

#4 ·
Only just seen this Peter. Have you made any plans? I've just come back from an epic weeks holiday in Scotland.

#6 ·
Haha neither. Took a motorhome instead but was class. Saw loads of Porsches, Ferraris, caterhams and other nice cars doing the route.

Did you get any interest for this trip?

#7 ·
Japanred120d said:
Haha neither. Took a motorhome instead but was class. Saw loads of Porsches, Ferraris, caterhams and other nice cars doing the route.

Did you get any interest for this trip?
Hehe, I didn't take you for a motorhome kind of person!
No interest, but I'd still want to go.

#8 ·
Haha I'll take that as a compliment ;-)

I posted a similar thread on M3cutters when I got home. It really was epic. Would be good if we could get a few cars together.

Wonder if there would be more uptake on Pistonheads? I could maybe put a few feelers out on there...

#9 ·
Japanred120d said:
Haha I'll take that as a compliment ;-)

I posted a similar thread on M3cutters when I got home. It really was epic. Would be good if we could get a few cars together.

Wonder if there would be more uptake on Pistonheads? I could maybe put a few feelers out on there...
Please do, I'm up for it!

#10 ·
Done. I'll let you know if we get any takers.

#12 ·
Would be nice to get a drive out but would have to be early on a Sunday morning I think. I'll have a look at my diary [emoji106]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.