How about a Melbourne meet?

Post any BMW meetings that are taking place elsewhere. Feel free to link to maps and photos

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin

gawako_syd

Post by gawako_syd » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:33 am

Just confirming, we are meeting at 6.30pm today. Venue: Docklands just look for the cow on the tree. :)

Iwant1

Post by Iwant1 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:57 am

Yeah, drop by for a group pic even if you can't stay long.
SOLD my 130i ///M
Visit my gª®ªge

130girl
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by 130girl » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:49 am

ooooooooooooh, good to see another member has put their hand up. I'm trying to move a few things around so I can be there but it does not look good. Don't have time to clean my babybeemer after last week's rain too :(

Pleeeeeeeeease take some nice photos so babyBMW members can see what a great city we live in. If you are looking for another nearby place, I did a drive around the GP circuit on the weekend. Most of the corners are finished but the chain fences and wooden posts are still up so they obstruct the corner signage and you can't get on the ripple strips.

The pedestrian bridge over the north most part of the track has been built so I think there would be a good photo opportunity under it in the late afternoon shooting towards the east. See sector C6 on the map below. Car park at I6 is also a good one shooting towards the city. They are about 5-10mins from Docklands (good opportunity for convoy shots too).

If I can make it, I will be on time at Docklands.
130girl

gawako_syd

Post by gawako_syd » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:46 am

130girl, Don't worry about it! You should see my car, all the road kills (bugs) are still planted on the bonnet. :cry:

Return to “Others”