CrimeMapper - Local crime mapping (England & Wales)

This area contains links to useful sites: online shopping retailers, useful maps, interesting articles etc. Its NOT a discussion area

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

rob
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

CrimeMapper - Local crime mapping (England & Wales)

Post by rob » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:22 am

http://maps.police.uk

Put in your post code to see crime levels and statistics for your area, or just click on the map, zoom in and nose around. I see vehicle crime is up 18.3% over last year here in the south :(
(It's here...)

G Hutch
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: CrimeMapper - Local crime mapping (England & Wales)

Post by G Hutch » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:41 pm

rob wrote:http://maps.police.uk

Put in your post code to see crime levels and statistics for your area, or just click on the map, zoom in and nose around. I see vehicle crime is up 18.3% over last year here in the south :(
i can vouch for that, i had my old 1er stolen when i was on holiday, the :censored:
Black Sapphire 120i Sport, 142 Alloys, Rear Spoiler, Darklines

Funk
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: CrimeMapper - Local crime mapping (England & Wales)

Post by Funk » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:07 pm

See, this is why politicians can't be trusted.

Gov't: "Crime is lower because we're awesome."

Police site: "The average number of crimes in this area has increased from 596 to 892 (49.7%) (compared to the same three month period last year."

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime, eh? What a hollow soundbite that turned out to be.

I've just drilled it down more...

Burglary: The average number of burglaries in this area has increased from 47.7 to 61.7 (29.4%)
Robberies: The average number of robberies in this area has increased from 0.7 to 7.7 (1050%) :shock:
Vehicle crime: The average number of vehicle crimes in this area has increased from 50.3 to 61 (21.2%)
Violence: The average number of violent crimes in this area has increased from 120 to 196.7 (63.9%)
Anti-social behaviour: The average number of anti-social behaviour incidents in this area has increased from 577 to 791 (37.1%)

Well done, Labour.

Return to “Links to interesting sites”