My new games review website!!

This area contains links to useful sites: online shopping retailers, useful maps, interesting articles etc. Its NOT a discussion area

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

RagingKileak
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

My new games review website!!

Post by RagingKileak » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 am

Hello all,

Me and some colleagues are just putting the finishing touches to www.pixel-junkies.co.uk

Should be a good resource for informative and interesting reviews about PS3, 360, PC and so on with a nice little (quiet) forum on the back of it lol!!

Anyway, please check it out and support our work - we have NO sponsors yet and we are never likely to have a commercial interest here, its just for fun!!

If posting this is breaking the rules, I apologise, I have read them and took them to mean it was ok!

www.pixel-junkies.co.uk

Matt

anthonypb
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: My new games review website!!

Post by anthonypb » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Looks good Matt, I've bookmarked already and wish you every success! :)

RagingKileak
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by RagingKileak » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Fantastic mate, thanks!

We are obviously just starting, today is effectively User Acceptance Testing lol - loads of little points have already been changed and a few improvements suggested!

Feel free to join and contribute to the forums as well bud, it would be good to have people join outside our little circle!

Cheers
Matt

BigChris

Post by BigChris » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 am

Top marks, I like how each review is listed and the fact you did one on the Onkyo 609 (I have the 608).

I tried making a games review site a while ago, complete with video clips designed for the older games (1980-1995), with almost no visitors (not surprisingly). A software upgrade by the ISP recently brought my site down though and I couldn't be arsed to fix it.
Metallic Black 2008 120d ES

Noob BMW 1 Series owner since 5th July 2011... and I've been loving it until I came across this:
http://babybmw.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39358

Return to “Links to interesting sites”