How Many Left? Shows for every make + model reg in UK

This area contains links to useful sites: online shopping retailers, useful maps, interesting articles etc. Its NOT a discussion area

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

jaynemc
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

How Many Left? Shows for every make + model reg in UK

Post by jaynemc » Thu May 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Stumbled across this website - tells you how many of every make and model of vehicle registered in the UK are left.

Only the search facility wasn't so good when I was using it - use the A-Z index instead.

Makes for interesting reading - in 2015 only 86 of my car registered (130i M Sport auto) .... that's getting pretty rare!

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=BMW+130i
Now - BMW 130i M Sport Auto with Flappy Paddles 5 Door Silver :D
Gone - 24 Cars, 3 white Vans, 1 Series 1 LandRover, 3 Motorbikes - Some best forgotten, others very well remembered :D

Kerr
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: How Many Left? Shows for every make + model reg in UK

Post by Kerr » Thu May 05, 2016 2:27 pm

It's a good website.

It does highlight that some cars are rarer than people think, yet some that people think are rare aren't.

The current figures only include cars registered upto the end of 2015. The first quarter of 2016 isn't included yet.

There's 2650 M235i. Only 450 are manuals.

There was well over 9000 Golf R. Good luck selling them when they all flood the market.

jaynemc
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by jaynemc » Sat May 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Its an interesting website but could be a whole lot better with just a touch more functionality.

If you could search for instance for all makes + models by number registered then that would be revealing, for example, show me all makes + models with under 50 or 100 remaining.

Then all I need is a house with its own large car park or huge storage shed where I can stash these increasingly rare machines.
Now - BMW 130i M Sport Auto with Flappy Paddles 5 Door Silver :D
Gone - 24 Cars, 3 white Vans, 1 Series 1 LandRover, 3 Motorbikes - Some best forgotten, others very well remembered :D

colwill116
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by colwill116 » Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am

jaynemc wrote:Its an interesting website but could be a whole lot better with just a touch more functionality.

If you could search for instance for all makes + models by number registered then that would be revealing, for example, show me all makes + models with under 50 or 100 remaining.

Then all I need is a house with its own large car park or huge storage shed where I can stash these increasingly rare machines.
It can't do all he work for you. You need to do something
MINERAL GREY M140i SHADOW EDITION 3dr

leeshez
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by leeshez » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:55 pm

Thanks for the link :).

pem10
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by pem10 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:58 pm

jaynemc wrote:Stumbled across this website - tells you how many of every make and model of vehicle registered in the UK are left.

Only the search facility wasn't so good when I was using it - use the A-Z index instead.

Makes for interesting reading - in 2015 only 86 of my car registered (130i M Sport auto) .... that's getting pretty rare!

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?q=BMW+130i
Bit late to the party but your right you won't see many of those around. However that's practically common as there's only 79 SE's left . Mind you I've yet to see another 130 in any spec so I guess we're all in the minority ha ha.
130i se. Sparkling graphite metallic. Xenons darklines bmwp intake and roof spoiler. Now with added 313 goodness.

bertie_mollie

Post by bertie_mollie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Not sure how reliable this data is. Seems to be suggesting there aren't many auto's.

Return to “Links to interesting sites”