Baby BMW Forum banner

Front Wheel Drive BMW launches in a few weeks...

11K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Octavius 
#1 ·
#4 ·
It is a remould of the B-Class Merc. Nothing special there. It will appeal though to those wanting a change in badge. Who cares what drives the wheels? Most bmw owners dont even know.

#8 ·
mrash said:
It is a remould of the B-Class Merc. Nothing special there. It will appeal though to those wanting a change in badge. Who cares what drives the wheels? Most bmw owners dont even know.
So true - the survey they conducted a year or so ago was quite astonishing wasn't it? Something like 75% of BMW owners didn't know which set of wheels drove their car! :eek2:

#9 ·
midlifecrisis said:
mrash said:
So true - the survey they conducted a year or so ago was quite astonishing wasn't it? Something like 75% of BMW owners didn't know which set of wheels drove their car! :eek2:
Obviously because they are not avid Bmw owner/drivers like us that spend most of their spare time on forums :p

#10 ·
Blackbmw120d said:
midlifecrisis said:
mrash said:
Obviously because they are not avid Bmw owner/drivers like us that spend most of their spare time on forums :p
I only know that mine is RHD due to my presence on here and the help of certain members ..... :lol2:

#15 ·
N52 Techie said:
Knew the 1GT was coming and have seen this several times but at the moment it's just called the 'concept active tourer', is it confirmed that this is the GT now? Has anyone seen the zagato coupe/roadster? :p
Not been confirmed yet as it earning the title 1GT, but it is in discussion.

#16 ·
midlifecrisis said:
Yes, sad - and I remember seeing a picture on here of a 1'er fiited with snow socks..... on the front wheels! :lol2:

#19 ·
Blackbmw120d said:
redwizard said:
midlifecrisis said:
Yes, sad - and I remember seeing a picture on here of a 1'er fiited with snow socks..... on the front wheels! :lol2:
But it wasnt one of us :lol2:
Or was it :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.