First five weeks with a 118D M Sport Coupe

This section holds reviews of Babybmw members own reviews

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin, Rich196

dubdemand
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: First five weeks with a 118D M Sport Coupe

Post by dubdemand » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Good write up! I can also confirm my 59 plate does not have oil level in the OBD. My mates 58 does so I know how to find it (had to show him). It was one of the features dropped for the my2010 cars which also included losing the 'rest' function on climate and the large dumbo ear mirrors...

Hope that helps
Current: my2011 E92 320d Auto M Sport Coupe: space grey, coral red leather, sun roof
Previous: my2010 E82 120d M Sport Coupe: alpine white, sun protection, 261m's

seamaster
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: First five weeks with a 118D M Sport Coupe

Post by seamaster » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:29 am

dubdemand wrote:Good write up! I can also confirm my 59 plate does not have oil level in the OBD. My mates 58 does so I know how to find it (had to show him). It was one of the features dropped for the my2010 cars which also included losing the 'rest' function on climate and the large dumbo ear mirrors...

Hope that helps
thanks for that. BMW dealer told me it did have it during the handover but I never asked for a demo.
He was wrong.Basically I was told these cars (118D) don't use much oil,if any, but you can sit in
the drivers seat and check it. Well he was right about not using any oil so far.

I should have gone back and asked for a demo. Now that would have been interesting
to watch. Anyway I know where to get expert help now: this forum!

Return to “Members reviews”