This section holds reviews of Babybmw members own reviews

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

mountaincourse
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

BW chiptune - Review (135i tuning)

Post by mountaincourse » Tue May 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Hi all,

Firstly - mods hopefully I am posting this thread in the correct section. Please move if not? Thank you.

So, writing this thread as a review for BW Chip tune.

Recently (end of last month) dropped my car off at BW Chiptune in Heathrow area to have breathing mods and a custom map on JB4 by Jason - I have to say my feedback is very positive. Difference in performance after all the work is absolutely phenomenal! and the service provided by BW was and still is excellent. Even after sale Jason has still been willing to make tweeks for me when needed. I will be using him for future work.

I can confidently recommend BW to other members and have already started doing so.

Will post a picture of my dyno print out so you can see the "before" and "after" map to show power curve etc.

My car made 309bhp stock and is now running 428bhp with equally impressive torque figures.

If anyone wants to PM me or ask any questions relating to Jason and BW please feel free.

Thanks,
Dom
- 2009 BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
- 2005 BMW 120d SE.

AW_Dan
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: BW chiptune - Review (135i tuning)

Post by AW_Dan » Tue May 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Nice one Dom! Hope you're enjoying! I'll definitely be needing a postcode for the sat nav if we go for a spin again, that must be a monster. Have you looked at the thread for the BMW show at Santa Pod in September? Should be a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F20 | M135i | AW | Auto | Adaptive Suspension | Pro Media | HK Audio | Sun Protection | Visibility Pack | Comfort Pack | Heated Seats | PDC F&R

MPE | Black Grilles | Splitter | H&R Springs | Carbon Mirror Covers | Dare DR X2 | JB4 | BCS HF DP

Return to “Members reviews”