Baby BMW Forum banner

BOTB M140 vs M2

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Kerr 
#1 ·
Looks like a long wait for the YouTube upload to be released... I think they should have used a Motech M Lite with a Diff as a fair dual... Joe's [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Cannot wait to see it anyway... B58 all the way for me please [emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Monkeyjm22 said:
JonD said:
not questioning the hate he gets, but why do most people hate him?

haha
Watch 30 seconds of any one of his Youtube channel videos.. You will no longer need to ask that question.

Ironically on the Motech 140 v m2 video he seemed a lot more reserved, and probably in reality is a decent bloke.. However this is not how he comes across on his own videos!!!!!

#11 ·
baderlfc said:
Monkeyjm22 said:
JonD said:
not questioning the hate he gets, but why do most people hate him?

haha
Watch 30 seconds of any one of his Youtube channel videos.. You will no longer need to ask that question.

Ironically on the Motech 140 v m2 video he seemed a lot more reserved, and probably in reality is a decent bloke.. However this is not how he comes across on his own videos!!!!!
I do watch his videos at times haha, or more TGE etc. I get he is slightly annoying, but i like manner in which he just shrugs it off and cracks on. Fair play to him.

I suspect alot of its jealousy :p

#12 ·
T99LER said:
Would have destroyed Archie even more of the line [emoji1319][emoji860]🤭
Comparing [emoji520] with [emoji519] lol
With AHR's napping/slow response at launch - an 116i with an open diff on RF cross-ply tyres could get the jump on his m2, let alone a full house TRL/Motech B58 uber hatch....

#16 ·
T99LER said:
The guy is an Ex pro... Maybe the M140 just launches better as highlighted in the later vlog...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He couldn't even launch his A45 AMG which had what I thought was a foolproof launch control system.

He's the first ever race car driver I've seen needing to keep the traction control on to help launch a 360bhp car.

I've never seen him drive professionally, but he really does struggle to drive in a straight line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.