Baby BMW Forum banner

Where to buy these screws?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bjt 
#1 ·
Hi,

For some unexplained reason I have some screws missing from the passenger-side trim under the glove box, which makes the trim hang down. It seems I need 3 standard screws to fix it all back.

Having looked on eBay, Amazon and Google, I can't find the screws I need. Can someone let me know what they are called, or where to find them?

Thanks

The head is torx 20, the length is around 20mm from head to tip and 4mm wide and has a semi-loose washer.

View attachment Bmwscrew.jpeg

See less See more
#3 ·
Does it need to be the same exact type of screw? I have often replaced screws with different heads as I have the right type lying around the garage. B&Q have loads of screws available.

I do however realise how much of a PITA all the different heads is when taking stuff apart but I can't see you taking apart the glove box much!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Thanks for the quick replies. I was expecting to find a bag of 50 on eBay for something silly like 99p.

I'll head to B&Q and see what they have. You are right, the head isn't important, especially being on the underside of the trim.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.