Baby BMW Forum banner

Kidney Grills

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  matthewtnh 
#1 ·
Can't seem to find any replacement kidney grills
I've a 2011 1 series E81 m sport.

Looking for some plain black of m sport coloured grills. Can't find any anywhere.

Does anyone know? :)

Thanks again

#3 ·
I just bought a pair of black grills for my E81 MSport from Cotswold BMW and they were around £48 including delivery.

They were very helpful and delivery was quick so I would definitely use them again.

#6 ·
I'm looking for the same ! I've been looking on eBay and theres some on there. Everything I get for my car and past cars have come off eBay. All my LED bulbs and headlights etc have come off eBay. Also looking for angel eye headlights if anyone could suggest a website that's trustworthy. Was looking at these :
But according to the forum here, the company don't seem to be the best. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Heres a list of the things I'm looking to get for my E87 2009 M Sport

Angel Eye headlights (halogen)
Gloss black kidney grills
LCI (LED strip tailights) have been looking on eBay but can't determine if they are the LED tail lights or the ones that are on my car at the moment.

Also, would need shipping to Ireland !
Cheers !

#8 ·
Cheers guys!

I actually managed to find a solution, they're surrounded that simply popped over the top of the existing chrome surrounds if you're just looking to de-chrome? They look great £24 quid too. Means you don't have to take the existing grills out which is a bit of a faff from previous experience.

#9 ·
Bjmcjon said:
Cheers guys!

I actually managed to find a solution, they're surrounded that simply popped over the top of the existing chrome surrounds if you're just looking to de-chrome? They look great £24 quid too. Means you don't have to take the existing grills out which is a bit of a faff from previous experience.
Could you link me please ?

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.