Baby BMW Forum banner

dashboard lighting

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Minisi 
#1 ·
Hi (again).

Second and last question, my dash lighting (including all buttons and speedo display) is orangey.

I am wondering if it's possible to change the colour of this?

Dougie

#4 ·
Try M3 Speedo Conversions on Facebook, he did mine on my E87, only did dash but I know believe ha can do all the interior lights i.e. rest of dash.
Very good service from him when he did mine, while you wait and took about 30 mins inc taking out & refitting the dash not sure how long for the rest.
I went for white and think it was about £35-40, if I don't get another car soon I may have the rest done as well.
Hope that helps :)

Btw I think from memory he is in Bracknell, Berkshire

#5 ·
nitro1471 said:
Try M3 Speedo Conversions on Facebook, he did mine on my E87, only did dash but I know believe ha can do all the interior lights i.e. rest of dash.
Very good service from him when he did mine, while you wait and took about 30 mins inc taking out & refitting the dash not sure how long for the rest.
I went for white and think it was about £35-40, if I don't get another car soon I may have the rest done as well.
Hope that helps :)

Btw I think from memory he is in Bracknell, Berkshire
hi mate. got any pics of your dash with the white lights ?

would like this done on my e82

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.