Winter protection

How to look after your paintwork

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin, Rich196

Post Reply
User avatar
Wheato120d
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Winter protection

Post by Wheato120d » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:39 pm

So decided the car needed a new layer of wax to see it through the winter..
Foamed with carbon collective ultimus
Washed with TDG mango suds
Angelwax stripped ease to remove previous (not fully but enough)
Waxed with inspired automotive eurokracy ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk


Jonw246
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:00 am

Re: Winter protection

Post by Jonw246 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Top work, looks a lovely glossy finish, mines getting a good coating tomorrow hopefully


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Wheato120d
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Winter protection

Post by Wheato120d » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Jonw246 wrote:Top work, looks a lovely glossy finish, mines getting a good coating tomorrow hopefully


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man ... Yeah air did get a little damp near the end but we managed it ha .. what you coating yours with??

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk


Ashley1992
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:50 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Winter protection

Post by Ashley1992 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Looks mint! What’s the wax like to use? Never used it before. Use my discount code for tdg next time for 15% off ASH15
Bmw M240i

Jonw246
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:00 am

Re: Winter protection

Post by Jonw246 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:20 am

Wheato120d wrote:
Jonw246 wrote:Top work, looks a lovely glossy finish, mines getting a good coating tomorrow hopefully


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man ... Yeah air did get a little damp near the end but we managed it ha .. what you coating yours with??

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk
I’ve got some angelwax enigma to go on mine. Worst thing about this time of year is the damp imo.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Wheato120d
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Winter protection

Post by Wheato120d » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:32 am

Ashley1992 wrote:Looks mint! What’s the wax like to use? Never used it before. Use my discount code for tdg next time for 15% off ASH15
It's very easy to use ... easy on and off and will last 6 months.... don't need discount codes for TDG I go see Mick when I need to ha
Jonw246 wrote:
Wheato120d wrote:
Jonw246 wrote:Top work, looks a lovely glossy finish, mines getting a good coating tomorrow hopefully


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man ... Yeah air did get a little damp near the end but we managed it ha .. what you coating yours with??

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk
I’ve got some angelwax enigma to go on mine. Worst thing about this time of year is the damp imo.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah heard very good things about enigma... have to let Me know how it goes

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk


Post Reply

Return to “Cleaning & detailing your car”