Baby BMW Forum banner

High Wycombe Meet - Harte and Magpies Pub 6th Feb 2016

8K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Blind Pugh 
#1 ·
Good to meet a few familiar and some new faces at Harte an Magpie earlier this afternoon.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Thanks for organising the meet BP was a great afternoon, sorry didn't get a chance to catch up, another time Amigo.

Good to see everyone as always and meet some new awesome people too, new faces always welcome.

Look forward to the next meet where ever it may be. Hopefully a little warmer lol

Oh and I can definitely recommend the burger at Hartes and Magpie -
7.5 out of 10

2010 E82 125i modded by Babybmw.net

#10 ·
Good to meet you all. Looking forward to a summer meet already

#12 ·
Sonic1506 said:
Good to meet people and put faces to forum names :). Wind chill was crazy!

Thanks for the pictures of my E87 Grant :). Thanks for the coding Twenny!
No worries.

I'm at work at the moment and heading out after. If anyone wants their number plate removed let me know asap please and I will remove the photo from the post for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 ·
Thanks for organising, BP.

Glad to put a few faces to names.

Good to see so many turn out on such a windy and chilly day! Here's hoping the weather is a little more clement for the next one :D

#15 ·
Bruce GT3 said:

Good to see so many turn out on such a windy and chilly day! Here's hoping the weather is a little more clement for the next one :D
Good to meet you too Bruce. Great to finally see the car!

#18 ·
Bruce GT3 said:

Bruce,

Nice to meet you too.

Your car is unique both inside and out. With the ICE and Scorpion turbo back system - ear candy inside and outside as well.....

No doubt see you at another gathering,

BP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.