Baby BMW Forum banner

Snowdonia

9K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  BinksyM140i 
#1 ·
Had a blast up in Snowdonia today with a few mates... Unbelievable scenery, amazing roads and a nice mix of machinery... Weather was peachy if not a tad icy, few **** your pants moments but we all made it home in one peice!

Kicked the day off with a full English at the Ponderosa in Ruthin, couple of laps of the Evo triangle, through Betwys Y Coed and on through Bala...

Was an awesome afternoon... Should have heard the pops, bangs and burbles reverberating off the buildings as we toured though a few small villages in convoy then all kinds of ear candy as we hooned out of them in to the hills! Will get some more pics up tomoz and full route details!

In order: M235i, RS6, 911 Carerra S, S3, Lotus Excige LF1, R8 V10, M140i.

The route:

See less See more
#7 ·
What a good day and great photos too, thank you! :)

#13 ·
Penetrator said:
Looked awesome mate, with some amazing pictures too. Where was this advertised? Wouldn't mind jumping on the next one
I'll be up for the next one too...

#14 ·
Japanred120d said:
Penetrator said:
Looked awesome mate, with some amazing pictures too. Where was this advertised? Wouldn't mind jumping on the next one
Depends how busy you are! With all this Christmas markets and that you attend lol

#15 ·
Penetrator said:
Japanred120d said:
Penetrator said:
Depends how busy you are! With all this Christmas markets and that you attend lol
He said in the new year when the Xmas markets have finished [emoji97][emoji533]

#16 ·
Japanred120d said:
Penetrator said:
Japanred120d said:
He said in the new year when the Xmas markets have finished [emoji97][emoji533]
:lol2: sweet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.