M Performance Springs m140i

As one of the UK’s leading BMW/Mini Approved Retail Centres and a babybmw sponsor for over 7 years, we offer discounts and advice to forum members for all genuine BMW/Mini parts and accessories, with our parts advisors having over 50 years combined BMW experience.
For all price requests (no matter how large or small) and information, please send a PM, or email us directly at partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your registration or chassis number.

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, cotswoldbmwmini

Nebuchadnezzar

M Performance Springs m140i

Post by Nebuchadnezzar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi could I please have price for a set of M Performance Springs that lower my m140i by 10mm? I believe I'll also need the shorter bump stops as well? I have adaptive suspension if that helps any and my VIN no is WBA1S920405H00767

Kind regards Dave.
M140i 5dr MG/Coral hex/gloss black, auto, adaptive, HK, sun-pro glass, heated seats/steering wheel, lumbar support, dimming r-view mirror, rev camera, f&r sensors, illuminated sills, 3dr under brace, Carbon splitter, carbon mirror caps&spoiler

cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: M Performance Springs m140i

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi,

I have put in a message to the guys at BMW as the M Performance coilovers do not list the springs.

I do not know if this will lower in by 10mm exactly but this would be your only genuine option.

Kind Regards
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Great, thank you very much for enquiring with BMW, I look forward to their reply. I believe anoth member on here may have purchased similar Springs, Paul CS? Anyway, thanks again, Dave.
M140i 5dr MG/Coral hex/gloss black, auto, adaptive, HK, sun-pro glass, heated seats/steering wheel, lumbar support, dimming r-view mirror, rev camera, f&r sensors, illuminated sills, 3dr under brace, Carbon splitter, carbon mirror caps&spoiler

cotswoldbmwmini

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:00 am

If you can find the thread and link me to it I can try and find out what we have supplied him.

Kind Regards
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

cotswoldbmwmini

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 am

Hi,

I have heard back from the the guys in Germany and they have supplied me the part numbers for the springs.

The total for the front and rear suspension kit would be £449.69 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options

Delivery Address the same as Registered Card Address

Call 01242 335365 and quote ref 49895

Delivery Address Different to Registered Card Address

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift with quote ref 49895 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with ref 49895 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Alex
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Return to “Cotswold BMW”