Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

As one of the UK’s leading BMW/Mini Approved Retail Centres and a babybmw sponsor for over 7 years, we offer discounts and advice to forum members for all genuine BMW/Mini parts and accessories, with our parts advisors having over 50 years combined BMW experience.
For all price requests (no matter how large or small) and information, please send a PM, or email us directly at partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your registration or chassis number.

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, cotswoldbmwmini

Post Reply
emz
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: London

Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by emz » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:35 am

Hi team,

I don't have the Reg or VIN as of yet but the car is a 2017 F20 M140i 5 Door Auto.

Could I have a quote on the following please:

1 x 33326797099 - Tension strut
1 x 33326793651 - Pushrod left
1 x 33326793652 - Pushrod right
2 x 33306861221 - Torx bolt
4 x 51118174185 - Expanding plastic rivet
2 x 07147201307 - White plastic parts

I believe this should cover it for the underbody mod.

Could I also have a quote for the MP Pedals for an Auto (don't have the P/N). Note, I don't need the footrest.

Thanks
F20N 67' M140i Shadow Edition MG / Oyster / Pro / HK / Auto / Adaptive / F&R PDC / Folding Mirrors / Sunroof / Electric Seats + Lumbar / Orbit Grey 436M

MPE + Carbon Tips / MP Ventilated Discs / MP Pedals / F21 Underbody V-Brace / Maxton Splitter

Johnnyo
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:31 pm
Location: Up north

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by Johnnyo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Me too please - price for the underbody brace too please.

Thanks
2017 Petrol - many galloping horses.. Intergalactic miles....
2014 Dirty White 120d sport auto - brilliant but gone to help save the planet from diesel....

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am

Johnnyo wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:57 pm
Me too please - price for the underbody brace too please.

Thanks
Hi,

Price for the above would be £144.72 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today

Payment Options

Delivery Address the same as Registered Card Address

Call 01242 335 365 and use customer ref 58554

Delivery Address Different to Registered Card Address

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift with customer ref 58554 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with customer ref 58554 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 am

emz wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:35 am
Hi team,

I don't have the Reg or VIN as of yet but the car is a 2017 F20 M140i 5 Door Auto.

Could I have a quote on the following please:

1 x 33326797099 - Tension strut
1 x 33326793651 - Pushrod left
1 x 33326793652 - Pushrod right
2 x 33306861221 - Torx bolt
4 x 51118174185 - Expanding plastic rivet
2 x 07147201307 - White plastic parts

I believe this should cover it for the underbody mod.

Could I also have a quote for the MP Pedals for an Auto (don't have the P/N). Note, I don't need the footrest.

Thanks
Hi,

The price for the underbody mod would be £144.72 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

The price for the pedal covers for a auto M140 would be £92 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Total would be £236.72

This price is valid for 7 days from today

Payment Options

Delivery Address the same as Registered Card Address

Call 01242 335 365 and use customer ref 58556

Delivery Address Different to Registered Card Address

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift with customer ref 58556 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with customer ref 58556 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

emz
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: London

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by emz » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:30 am

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 am
emz wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:35 am
Hi team,

I don't have the Reg or VIN as of yet but the car is a 2017 F20 M140i 5 Door Auto.

Could I have a quote on the following please:

1 x 33326797099 - Tension strut
1 x 33326793651 - Pushrod left
1 x 33326793652 - Pushrod right
2 x 33306861221 - Torx bolt
4 x 51118174185 - Expanding plastic rivet
2 x 07147201307 - White plastic parts

I believe this should cover it for the underbody mod.

Could I also have a quote for the MP Pedals for an Auto (don't have the P/N). Note, I don't need the footrest.

Thanks
Hi,

The price for the underbody mod would be £144.72 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

The price for the pedal covers for a auto M140 would be £92 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Total would be £236.72

This price is valid for 7 days from today

Payment Options

Delivery Address the same as Registered Card Address

Call 01242 335 365 and use customer ref 58556

Delivery Address Different to Registered Card Address

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift with customer ref 58556 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with customer ref 58556 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Payment has been made with PPG.

Thanks.
F20N 67' M140i Shadow Edition MG / Oyster / Pro / HK / Auto / Adaptive / F&R PDC / Folding Mirrors / Sunroof / Electric Seats + Lumbar / Orbit Grey 436M

MPE + Carbon Tips / MP Ventilated Discs / MP Pedals / F21 Underbody V-Brace / Maxton Splitter

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Great to hear, all going well everything should be with you by Thursday.

Kind Regards
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

emz
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: London

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by emz » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:17 pm

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:33 pm
Great to hear, all going well everything should be with you by Thursday.

Kind Regards
Perfect!

Many thanks :)
F20N 67' M140i Shadow Edition MG / Oyster / Pro / HK / Auto / Adaptive / F&R PDC / Folding Mirrors / Sunroof / Electric Seats + Lumbar / Orbit Grey 436M

MPE + Carbon Tips / MP Ventilated Discs / MP Pedals / F21 Underbody V-Brace / Maxton Splitter

Johnnyo
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:31 pm
Location: Up north

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by Johnnyo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:37 am

Mine will be made today. Thanks guys.
2017 Petrol - many galloping horses.. Intergalactic miles....
2014 Dirty White 120d sport auto - brilliant but gone to help save the planet from diesel....

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:58 am

Johnnyo wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:37 am
Mine will be made today. Thanks guys.
Great to hear :mrgreen:
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

Nige1
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:55 am

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by Nige1 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Can you provide a price fully fitted?

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:22 pm

Nige1 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:11 pm
Can you provide a price fully fitted?
Unfortunately we cannot fir the underbody brace as it is not a genuine BMW retrofit.

Kind Regards
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

Johnnyo
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:31 pm
Location: Up north

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by Johnnyo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:05 pm

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:22 pm
Nige1 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:11 pm
Can you provide a price fully fitted?
Unfortunately we cannot fir the underbody brace as it is not a genuine BMW retrofit.

Kind Regards
But we can sell you the parts!!!

I have ordered today over the phone - thank you.
2017 Petrol - many galloping horses.. Intergalactic miles....
2014 Dirty White 120d sport auto - brilliant but gone to help save the planet from diesel....

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:31 am

Great to hear :mrgreen:
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

D4vec
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:12 am

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by D4vec » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:13 am

Just ordered too, thank you :)
M140i Melbourne Red-Coral, comfort + front pdc, media, Harmon Kardon, heated s wheel, heated seats, folding mirrors, hi-beam assist, smokers pack, speed limit display, adaptive suspension, sunroof, reverse camera, sun protection. Empty Bank.

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Underbody Brace/Struct & MP Pedals (Auto)

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:43 am

D4vec wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:13 am
Just ordered too, thank you :)
Great to hear :mrgreen:
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

Post Reply

Return to “Cotswold BMW”