Performance tuning '13 M135i

As one of the UK’s leading BMW/Mini Approved Retail Centres and a babybmw sponsor for over 7 years, we offer discounts and advice to forum members for all genuine BMW/Mini parts and accessories, with our parts advisors having over 50 years combined BMW experience.
For all price requests (no matter how large or small) and information, please send a PM, or email us directly at partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your registration or chassis number.

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, cotswoldbmwmini

git-r2
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Performance tuning '13 M135i

Post by git-r2 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi there,
I have an early 2013 M135i and was wondering if there are any BMW parts I can fit to improve the performance of my car whilst retaining my warranty?
I'd like to fit the M4 arms to increase negative camber at the front - does this affect warranty?
Also, are there any lowering springs for adaptive suspension?
Can you confirm whether camber is adjustable on the back?
Are there any BMW tuning chips to increase power?
Please could you list any parts I could fit to make the car faster? (Not body kits )
Many thanks :)
'13 M135i standard.. and will remain so.. I promise... really.. will not modify... or abuse on track..
'91 R32 GTR... basically standard and unmolested... 497 @ rear hubs... never raced nor rallied : https://youtu.be/jhsX0elVG2k
+ some dullness

cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Performance tuning '13 M135i

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:47 pm

git-r2 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 pm
Hi there,
I have an early 2013 M135i and was wondering if there are any BMW parts I can fit to improve the performance of my car whilst retaining my warranty?
I'd like to fit the M4 arms to increase negative camber at the front - does this affect warranty?
Also, are there any lowering springs for adaptive suspension?
Can you confirm whether camber is adjustable on the back?
Are there any BMW tuning chips to increase power?
Please could you list any parts I could fit to make the car faster? (Not body kits )
Many thanks :)
Good Afternoon,

We would need the car reg or chassis to look into this for you.

Fitting M4 arms will void warranty as they are not official for the vehicle in question.
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

git-r2
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Performance tuning '13 M135i

Post by git-r2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Many thanks, I've pm'd you my reg.

Thanks also for clarifying about the M4 arms.
'13 M135i standard.. and will remain so.. I promise... really.. will not modify... or abuse on track..
'91 R32 GTR... basically standard and unmolested... 497 @ rear hubs... never raced nor rallied : https://youtu.be/jhsX0elVG2k
+ some dullness

Return to “Cotswold BMW”