Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

As one of the UK’s leading BMW/Mini Approved Retail Centres and a babybmw sponsor for over 7 years, we offer discounts and advice to forum members for all genuine BMW/Mini parts and accessories, with our parts advisors having over 50 years combined BMW experience.
For all price requests (no matter how large or small) and information, please send a PM, or email us directly at partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your registration or chassis number.

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, cotswoldbmwmini

Minisi
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 am

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by Minisi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:30 am

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:26 pm
Minisi wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:54 am
hi,

could you give me a price for the alpine upgrade for my 2010 - EK60 TBO e82 please.
Hi,

The price for the above and the corner moulding would be £409.69 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

To order please call us on 01452 872666 quoting ref number 29180.

Kind Regards
Alex
thanks Alex will be in touch in the near future

degmund
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by degmund » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi,

could you give me a price for the upgrade for YC58 YNM,

cheers
E82 120d M Sport

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2807
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:12 am

degmund wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:08 pm
Hi,

could you give me a price for the upgrade for YC58 YNM,

cheers
Hi,

Price for the above would be £409.69 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options

Delivery Address the same as Registered Card Address

Call 01242 335365 and quote ref 44941

Delivery Address Different to Registered Card Address

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift with quote ref 44941 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with ref 44941 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Alex
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

degmund
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by degmund » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:24 pm

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:12 am
degmund wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:08 pm
Hi,

could you give me a price for the upgrade for YC58 YNM,

cheers
Hi,

Price for the above would be £409.69 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options

Delivery Address the same as Registered Card Address

Call 01242 335365 and quote ref 44941

Delivery Address Different to Registered Card Address

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift with quote ref 44941 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with ref 44941 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Alex

Can I have a quote for just the tweeter covers?
E82 120d M Sport

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2807
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi,

I have replied to your PM

Kind Rergards
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

Tetsumi
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by Tetsumi » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:39 am

Hello,

I dont actually have a 135i yet, but wanted to get a quote for this car if I was to purchase it? Not sure if its too old?

135i - BX61 XRA

Not sure what my options are but any quotes would be great?

Luke

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2807
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:06 am

Tetsumi wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:39 am
Hello,

I dont actually have a 135i yet, but wanted to get a quote for this car if I was to purchase it? Not sure if its too old?

135i - BX61 XRA

Not sure what my options are but any quotes would be great?

Luke
Hi,

The price for the HiFi kit including the tweeter covers would be £409.69 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options

Delivery Address the same as Registered Card Address

Call 01242 335365 and quote ref 46613

Delivery Address Different to Registered Card Address

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift with quote ref 46613 and your delivery address in the notes section

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with ref 46613 in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address

Many Thanks
Alex
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

Tetsumi
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by Tetsumi » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:24 am

Perfect, thank you I will be in touch once I secure a 135!

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2807
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:10 am

Tetsumi wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:24 am
Perfect, thank you I will be in touch once I secure a 135!
We look forward to hearing from you soon! :mrgreen:
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

Tetsumi
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by Tetsumi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:41 am

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:10 am
Tetsumi wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:24 am
Perfect, thank you I will be in touch once I secure a 135!
We look forward to hearing from you soon! :mrgreen:
Hi guys, another one im looking at wondered if you could get me a quote for this one? YT62 ZPN

Also, how hard is it to fit? Do you need to remove floors and stuff? Do you guys fit these things?

And whats exactly contained in this package?

Thanks

Tetsumi
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by Tetsumi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:16 am

Hello again,

I also have a friend interested in this - what would be the price for this car: HG61 OVV

What is in this package also?

Thanks,
Luke

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2807
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:45 am

Hi,

The price for the kit for REG YT62 ZPN would be £409.69 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK - ref number 47737

The price for the kit for REG HG61 OVV would be £409.69 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK - ref number 47745

In terms of installing the kit I have had a look at the fitting instructions and you don't have to remove any of the floor but you would need to gain access to the door paneling for the wiring and too install the speakers.

It is something we can fit and would take 2.5 hours to do so.

Kind Regards
Alex
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

Tetsumi
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by Tetsumi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:51 am

Hi Alex,

Thanks for this!

What price would you charge to fit something like this?

Thanks,

Luke
cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:45 am
Hi,

The price for the kit for REG YT62 ZPN would be £409.69 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK - ref number 47737

The price for the kit for REG HG61 OVV would be £409.69 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK - ref number 47745

In terms of installing the kit I have had a look at the fitting instructions and you don't have to remove any of the floor but you would need to gain access to the door paneling for the wiring and too install the speakers.

It is something we can fit and would take 2.5 hours to do so.

Kind Regards
Alex

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2807
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi Luke,

For our rate on fitting accessories you would be looking at an extra £217.5 plus the vat to fit one kit.

Kind Regards
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

Tetsumi
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: Alpine HiFi Upgrade Kits

Post by Tetsumi » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:32 am

Okay thanks for the information, one last thing please.

What actually comes in the Kit that you quoted for me?

Luke
cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 pm
Hi Luke,

For our rate on fitting accessories you would be looking at an extra £217.5 plus the vat to fit one kit.

Kind Regards

Post Reply

Return to “Cotswold BMW”