Cotsowld BMW MINI Instagram Page

As one of the UK’s leading BMW/Mini Approved Retail Centres and a babybmw sponsor for over 7 years, we offer discounts and advice to forum members for all genuine BMW/Mini parts and accessories, with our parts advisors having over 50 years combined BMW experience.
For all price requests (no matter how large or small) and information, please send a PM, or email us directly at partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your registration or chassis number.

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, cotswoldbmwmini

cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Cotsowld BMW MINI Instagram Page

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Hello all, the other day I took it upon myself to set up an Instagram page for our dealership!

My idea behind this was to give everyone a behind the scenes look into what goes on here at Cotswold BMW.

We will be posting pictures of our showroom cars, behind the scene photos from the workshop and parts as well as the progress on our move into our new flagship dealership in Cheltenham.

We will also give you guys a chance to submit pictures of your cars with the parts that we have supplied you for a chance to be featured on our page and show off what you have!

Go over and follow us: cotswoldbmwmini and submit your photos to alexlander@cotswoldgroup.com
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Return to “Cotswold BMW”