Baby BMW Forum banner

Mind the GAP

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
I just wanted to highlight a product in the Chris Knott range that will benefit some members when buying a new or nearly new car.

Chris Knott GAP Cover is important if you'd like to replace your car with another one at the original value following a total loss claim. Highly competitive, this protection is likely to be vastly cheaper than your car dealer's equivalent offering.

What is Chris Knott GAP cover?
You may have heard of Finance GAP or Return To Invoice (RTI) GAP but Chris Knott's GAP is a combination of the best of both those worlds...

In the event of a total loss, your motor insurer will only pay you the market value of your vehicle at the time of the loss. However, you may have outstanding finance owing on the vehicle which is greater than that market value. In any case you'll get back less than you paid for, or owe, on the vehicle.

This insurance covers you for 3 years and pays you the difference between your motor insurer's payout and the outstanding finance amount OR the net purchase invoice price (WHICHEVER IS GREATER) so you can buy another car for the original value.

Low cost, high value
Cover starts at just £117.85 for 3 year's cover - that's about £39 per year for great peace of mind.

Even a £50,000 vehicle only costs £216.22!

Get a quote
See how affordable Chris Knott GAP Cover could be for you at or call us on 0800 917 2274.

best,
Nick

PS. Cover must be arranged within the first 90 days of ownership but is available for all vehicles less than 8 years old with less than 80,000 miles on the clock at the start of the policy.

GAP Testimonials

"I've been with Chris Knott for quite a few years including both the XE and the previous XF, plus my other runabouts. Also insured modified cars with them in the past with no hassle. Got my GAP insurance through CKI as it was a lot cheaper than Jaguar's own quote and others, too. They've always been the best for service, speed and price..." Pete McK, JagInfo

"Just a quick one, covered my ST earlier with Chris Knott's GAP Insurance...it took me 5 minutes for a quote online and about 10 minutes on the phone to finalise. The lady I spoke to was great and managed to answer everything I asked..." titchytom86, FiestaST OC

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.