Baby BMW Forum banner

What wheels are these?

852 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Blind Pugh 
#1 ·
Hi. Can anyone tell me if these wheels would fit my 2017 M140i? Not sure what wheels they are to search.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
w7ddo said:
Any idea of they would fit an m140?

They come in 2 sizes 17x8 et34 & 17x8.5 et37
The spokes should clear the calipers with those offsets but the rim might catch the calipers.. 17" wheels are very tight but doable depending on rim clearance and design..

Not seen this wheel design wheel on an Mlite so it would be a guess..

You could buy them if a good price and try them and you can always sell them on with little if any loss if they don't work out..

I did that with 379 style 17" wheels a few years back when no one tried them but lucky they fit ok but only just...

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

#5 ·
sootyvrs said:
w7ddo said:
Any idea of they would fit an m140?

They come in 2 sizes 17x8 et34 & 17x8.5 et37
The spokes should clear the calipers with those offsets but the rim might catch the calipers.. 17" wheels are very tight but doable depending on rim clearance and design..

Not seen this wheel design wheel on an Mlite so it would be a guess..

You could buy them if a good price and try them and you can always sell them on with little if any loss if they don't work out..

I did that with 379 style 17" wheels a few years back when no one tried them but lucky they fit ok but only just...

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply. He wants 225. It's just time as I go away in a few weeks and want winter setup ready. Lol. Cheers.

#6 ·
I tried my e91 winter set [style 195 18" x 8" x et34mm all round] on my m135i - as Sooty says above - front calipers clashed with inside of the wheel spokes - 5mm spacer would have cleared it no problem. Rears fitted fine.

If opting for 17" rims - I'd recommend only the ones listed on Realoem then at least you know they will fit.

£225 is a good price for used winter set, if they fit....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.