Baby BMW Forum banner

Morimoto to Depo Projector Brackets - EM Tuning

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  aj_mckay 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have been getting some DEPO's made with the highest quality Morimoto products from a chap at EM Tuning. He has been fantastic throughout the initial inquiry to working on the lights. I haven't got them back yet but the build quality looks amazing on other sets I've been and Morimoto are world leader with their parts, so it's a win-win situation really. I have gone for the Morimoto H1 7.0 Bi-Xenon projectors in my dipped beam.

EM Tuning have made up some brackets so that all you need to do is swap out the original projector, replace with the new Morimoto one and install the supplied bracket and they'll literally be plug and play. With everything in place, you wouldn't even know that the projector has been swapped out. EM Tuning are open to group buys for these parts. Final ones will be black, my ones are red at the moment as they are a prototype but mine will also be remade in black. The cost for the projector and adapter comes in at £200 and can be seen below. It comes supplied with all nuts and bolts required so it can literally be a swap out and swap in job that you or your preferred installer can do.

Images are below of my lights, projector and bracket, although my lights are still being worked on at the moment so they'll look slightly different when completed.

EM Tuning can do a lot, they can paint the insides, replace projectors, replace rings, add demon eyes, dummy projector, replace projector shrouds, they may even be able to do flat bottom DTM style rings or the newer Icon style rings.

Warranty is given on parts as is expected and if you want him to do work on your lights, warranty is also given.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sonic

See less See more
#3 ·
I had a set of headlights made for my A3 from trups last year. He used the morimoto projectors and it was truly night and day difference. Can vouch for his work and after sales service he even fitted them at his workshop. Top bloke.

#5 ·
Pep675cc said:
I had a set of headlights made for my A3 from trups last year. He used the morimoto projectors and it was truly night and day difference. Can vouch for his work and after sales service he even fitted them at his workshop. Top bloke.
Awesome! The service is amazing and the work looks incredible from what he's shown me so far. He's been sending me teasers.

Anish1993 said:
Still at it with the headlights dam lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Note to self. Don't use cowboys :thumbs:. What I'm having done will be a major step up to what was done before and I think the only 1 Series in the world to have this setup and parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.