Baby BMW Forum banner

E87 Pre LCI -Angel eye LED

5K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  smith-n7 
#1 ·
Hello all,

The OE bulb fitment for E87 pre LCI xenons is BA9S, what LED's have people replaced them with?

I'm after whiter (5000K) and brighter than OE, has anymore got any links?

Thanks,

#7 ·
Do you have an photographs of them on?[/quote]

Tuesday this week.
[/quote]

Headlights look very very good.

Umm smithy? it's probably the light but that left wing mirror is looking a lot darker than the rest of the car. Have you had them resprayed at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Twenny said:

Umm smithy? it's probably the light but that left wing mirror is looking a lot darker than the rest of the car. Have you had them resprayed at all?

Hi Twenny

Thank you.

It's a combination of the light and few massive trees across the road hanging over the street.

#10 ·
davidv111 said:
Twenny said:
Do you have an photographs of them on?
Tuesday this week.

[/quote]

They look alright - however that car looks really familiar have you recently bought it - looks the same as a previous forum member roundasapound - she got banned for being really offensive so I guess your not her. But you could have bought her car?[/quote]

Ahhh of course, that explains the faded bonnet and different colour wing mirrors.

#12 ·
Ive got some of these leds in my 130i they look good at night but cant even tell there on through the day tbh also 1 of my headlights started to steam up due to them not sealing properly,is there anything out these that will make them as white as the newer models

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.