Baby BMW Forum banner

AutoArt Angel Eyes any good?

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Twenny 
#1 ·
Just seen these listed and quite like the look of them with the crystal clear shell and black interior. Thinking they would go quite nicely with my E87 that is currently being blacked out.

The brand was listed as AutoArt and just wondering if anyone knows anything about them in terms of being any good or how they compare to Depo v2's. They are listed for just over £200 per pair.

See less See more
#2 ·
£200 a pair? Eeeesh they look like a revamped set of Sonars which are sheet.

To be honest I'd pay the extra £50 for depos as these look a bit cheap especially around the indicator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Twenny said:
£200 a pair? Eeeesh they look like a revamped set of Sonars which are sheet.

To be honest I'd pay the extra £50 for depos as these look a bit cheap especially around the indicator.

That's what I wanna do ideally but can't find Depo v2's anywhere! Exhausted UK except MStyle who stupidly overcharge for everything in my experience, and can't even find them in stock I'm black in German stores either!

#5 ·
#6 ·
Ah sorry I just have them in my watch folder so assumed they were V2's. I also had a HID set from the USA but can't find the link which is most annoying.

To answer your question. To be honest it's a trade off. Replaceable lamps that aren't 100% even (V1) or even rings that when they blow you have to split the lights to replace the rings (V2)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.