Baby BMW Forum banner

Darklines part numbers

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Mikesin 
#1 ·
I've searched everywhere and cant find this so I'm after some help please.
Basically, I've just bought a set of Darkline rear lights under part number 6321-2225282, and having received them they don't seem as dark as I thought.

They have part numbers 6321-7327273 and 6321-7327274 stamped on the actual lights.
Are these the correct individual part numbers?

Any help would be great!

Cheers,
Ryan

#4 ·
Can always count on you Marco, Thank You very much for confirming! I'm sure they'll look totally different on the car! :)

It's an Alpine White Coupe, haven't installed them yet as I'm collating loads of bits and making one big change to the car as opposed to lots of little ones! Just awaiting a set of wheels and then I'll put it all together :)

#5 ·
Just been in touch with Cotswolds to price up some darklines, I tried to contact Kevin Andrews but got an out of office reply from his email address. I have Xenon headlights but not sure if I have LED tail lights. After giving them my reg no. this is what they told me:

Hello Robert

Thanks for the reg number, the lamps are correct for your car (I gave them the part no. 63212225282) but it also says you will need an adaptor loom kit.

The price for both is £293.96 in VAT and P&P (mainland UK only).

To arrange please give us a call on 01452 872666 quoting reference xxxxx

Regards

Jon Bassett
Do I really need the adapter loom? The price they gave me for just the tail lights was £227.81 inc VAT.

They also told me they weren't sure when Kevin was returning to work......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.