Predator ICE - Angel Eyes

Fancy some Angel Eyes, want to get rid of that yellow glow, want info on LED's, got a problem with your headlights, get your answers here

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis

tomppa

Postby tomppa » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:42 pm

I just ordered these today and 15 minutes later I get an e-mail that the product is shipped! Can't wait to receive them, they look very good in pictures.
BMW 120d -05 Sydney Blue with sport seats, sport suspension, automatic air-conditioning, Xenon, PDC, Professional HU, Predator ICE Angel Eyes, HiFi speakers +other small mods.

cheekiestgrin
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Postby cheekiestgrin » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:33 am

Product service seems ok... but still awaiting for mine... there was a minor issue with the wrong ones being sent to me - but I have now been told the correct one will be fitted.
123D MSport. 265bhp with Ptronic box. No tuners seem to offer any more power (so far ;) most of them, less. Till you do, take up the 'free' offer to reflash your car by spending your own time driving up to your tuner if it is overwritten by your dealer ;)

tomppa

Postby tomppa » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Yeah, hopefully they noticed that I want this installed for 1 series...
BMW 120d -05 Sydney Blue with sport seats, sport suspension, automatic air-conditioning, Xenon, PDC, Professional HU, Predator ICE Angel Eyes, HiFi speakers +other small mods.

cheekiestgrin
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Postby cheekiestgrin » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Its not just that, I got sent completely the wrong colour temp - although right fitment I believe (didnt open the box, just noted colour was wrong).

To be fair Umnitza have been very quick to redress - they said to post the wrong one to CA Automotive, which I have done. Still awaiting the right ones I ordered though..

Hope that helps - just check everything is as you require before you ever sign for any delivery though....

Cheers
Alex
123D MSport. 265bhp with Ptronic box. No tuners seem to offer any more power (so far ;) most of them, less. Till you do, take up the 'free' offer to reflash your car by spending your own time driving up to your tuner if it is overwritten by your dealer ;)

tomppa

Postby tomppa » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Ok, good to know. I wouldn't mind the blue angel eyes, but the local road authorities do...

tomppa

Postby tomppa » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Just wanted to say that I received mine today. Very fast delivery from overseas, can't believe it. I ordered them last thursday, and received them today!

xtreme1

Postby xtreme1 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi there any similar system that will fit an E81? since the facelift now uses H8 Bulbs to light the angel eyes...

cheekiestgrin
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Postby cheekiestgrin » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Still waiting for mine...

tomppa

Postby tomppa » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:01 pm

Got the other half installed. Very easy plugging in with the supplied connectors, but refitting the angel eyes unit is a real pain in the ass, to get it just right. And when you finally get it right, you still need to put the headlights cover back, which is a bit tricky as well. I wonder if it's just me though. However it is worth the effort, it looks fantastic. I would recommend it to everyone especially now that dollar is so cheap for Europeans, competiting product Angelibright sells for 300 € in Finland, I paid 112 € incl shipping for Predator ICE.

edit: Got it installed now. Looks fantastic, nothing else to say. Highly recommended!

cheekiestgrin
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: Predator ICE - Angel Eyes

Postby cheekiestgrin » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:30 pm

STILL WAITING FOR MINE...

:? :shock: I would have been quicker making mine out of paper clips by now! Hope it arrives soon or its :band: time...

GT78fin

Postby GT78fin » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:06 am

Tomppa pistä kuvia, please post pics?

AndyM
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby AndyM » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:05 pm

cheekiestgrin wrote:STILL WAITING FOR MINE...

:? :shock: I would have been quicker making mine out of paper clips by now! Hope it arrives soon or its :band: time...

Do they actually sell ones for the facelift models then? Haven't seen them.
118iSE 3dr in Montego blue with Dynamic pack and Xenons.

tomppa

Postby tomppa » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:28 pm

I'm a real amateur photographer.. but here goes.

As you can see they are very bright and white... I'm satisfied with the product.

AndyM
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby AndyM » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:37 pm

Very nice indeed tomppa 8)
118iSE 3dr in Montego blue with Dynamic pack and Xenons.

bmsingh

Postby bmsingh » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:13 am

[quote="tomppa"]I'm a real amateur photographer.. but here goes. quote]

looking good tomppa any day time pics? or with xenons on. did u have to splice into current wireing or just plug in?

:)

Return to “Interior/Exterior Lighting”