Baby BMW Forum banner

JB4 Speed Recording

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Jonnybravo 
#1 ·
Is anyone else having issues with their JB4 w/ Rev3 not recording speed, and thus unable to record 0-60 times etc?

#2 ·
Best posting on N54tech forum, not that you will probably get anything useful from the BMS team :rollseyes:

#3 ·
Drop them an email, they reply within a day and you know your talking to the people who made the software, not talking to a Forum guru :lol2:

#5 ·
Jonnybravo said:
Best posting on N54tech forum, not that you will probably get anything useful from the BMS team :rollseyes:
There's a dedicated thread on N54tech for JB connect monitored by JB4 mobile creator - Donnie Wittbrodt - he's your man....

Save the link below to your favourites.....

#6 ·
Jonnybravo said:
Terry can bit of a bell end too....
Strange. Had a JB on my N54, N55 and B58. Never had an issue with getting him to reply either on the forum, directly or via FB. :eek:

You'll find though that he will ignore or be short in answering questions/issues that have been covered numerous times or can easily be resolved by reading the various stickies on N54tech.

#7 ·
Element said:
Jonnybravo said:
Terry can bit of a bell end too....
Strange. Had a JB on my N54, N55 and B58. Never had an issue with getting him to reply either on the forum, directly or via FB. :eek:

You'll find though that he will ignore or be short in answering questions/issues that have been covered numerous times or can easily be resolved by reading the various stickies on N54tech.
He dismissed the issue out of hand and sent me on my way, till I put up a post on a bmw page on facey. He wanted to help after that but too late

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.