Apalling Customer Service

Euro Car Parts is the UK's leading distributor of parts for all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, Pat172, EuroCarParts

dark_cobra
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Apalling Customer Service

Post by dark_cobra » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Disgusted by ECP customer service. Placed a simple order for 2 x 5 ltrs of sceeen wash on Dec 24th using one of your sale discount codes. Been chasing since start of Jan to find out whats happening. Been told blatant lies by numerous members of customer service team telling me it's dispatched, its on its way, it will be with me in 2-3 days etc etc. Total rubbish! My repeated requests for my complaint to be escalated and requests to speak to management have been completely ignored. I have bought lots from you in the past but you will not be getting another £ from me. If you didn't have stock to fulfill my order you only had to say so and i wouldn't have been bothered. Except you chose to fob me off with lies for over 3 weeks. :evil: :censored:
65 plate F20 lci 120d m sport. Edinburgh, Scotlandviewtopic.php?f=19&t=81082

midlifecrisis
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Apalling Customer Service

Post by midlifecrisis » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:50 pm

Think I'd be pretty miffed about that as well :(

Trading Standards?
Paul

2010 123d M Sport Space Grey
2012 M135i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk I)
2014 M135i Sapphire Black (Mustafa Mk II)
2016 M140i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk III)

marco_polo

Post by marco_polo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:07 am

You think that's bad, Twenny recently bought 6 Double Platinum spark plugs. Inside the boxes were 3 Double platinum plugs, and 3 cheapo Super-fours!
Silver F21 M135i - ManBox - HK - Adaptive + Eibach Pro's - BBS CH-R's - BMWP Drexler LSD - TMC Piggyback - M4 LCA's - aFe Dry Filter

Please help the Mod's by using the report [ ! ] button where appropriate

TALBOTL
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by TALBOTL » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:04 pm

dark_cobra wrote:Disgusted by ECP customer service. Placed a simple order for 2 x 5 ltrs of sceeen wash on Dec 24th using one of your sale discount codes. Been chasing since start of Jan to find out whats happening. Been told blatant lies by numerous members of customer service team telling me it's dispatched, its on its way, it will be with me in 2-3 days etc etc. Total rubbish! My repeated requests for my complaint to be escalated and requests to speak to management have been completely ignored. I have bought lots from you in the past but you will not be getting another £ from me. If you didn't have stock to fulfill my order you only had to say so and i wouldn't have been bothered. Except you chose to fob me off with lies for over 3 weeks. :evil: :censored:
Can't you just go in to your local store with your order confirmation email and explain the situation, if they are still being difficult then let them have it. You'll get more mileage doing that than posting on a forum as dare I say it's not that well monitored.

I always just collect from my local store it's a 30 minute drive, but It's easier and they can't lie as easily to your face!
2010 Space Grey '123d' - gone but not forgotten
2010 Audi TT TFSI - Sorry

Sam_M
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Sam_M » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:45 pm

User EuroCarParts hasnt even logged in since August last year! :lol:

dark_cobra
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by dark_cobra » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. Seems none of us are impressed. Can they be ditched as forum sponsors/supporters?

None of my local branches (edinburgh) have stock. Plus im a minimum 20 mile round trip. I've wasted enough time on these jokers. Im now lookibg for reccomendations for winter screen wash :lol:

midlifecrisis

Post by midlifecrisis » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Undoubtedly more expensive, but I just buy the large plastic bottles of screenwash from my dealership.

I know there are savings to be made, but I 100% dislike having to wait in when a delivery is due, as they invariably arrive when you're sitting on the loo, having a shower, or involved in some other bodily activity! :lol:
Paul

2010 123d M Sport Space Grey
2012 M135i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk I)
2014 M135i Sapphire Black (Mustafa Mk II)
2016 M140i Mineral Grey (Mustafa Mk III)

Octavius

Post by Octavius » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:59 pm

I ordered 25 ltrs of VW Quantum concentrated screenwash off eBay. Should keep the vehicles happy over the winter months but i go through it quickly in the van though.
Only cost £20 and was delivered within 48 hours.
MY SIGNATURE STOPPED WORKING AFTER AN UPDATE.

dark_cobra
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by dark_cobra » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:19 am

Octavius wrote:I ordered 25 ltrs of VW Quantum concentrated screenwash off eBay. Should keep the vehicles happy over the winter months but i go through it quickly in the van though.
Only cost £20 and was delivered within 48 hours.
Got a link mate?

Danny_Boy
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by Danny_Boy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:59 pm

ECP are an utter joke, I have had issued with them on a few bits.

Ordered oil and filter for my old car, didn't go through so put another order in for collection, then received two emails so thought no bother as it was all in stock.

Got a call to collect it, so off I go, arrive and "we only have one bottle". Where is the other bottle then? Seeing as you called me to say both my orders were here so in theory, you should have 4 bottles and 2 oil filters?

"oh we must have sold it". Why have you sold my poxy order then?!

Anyways, go to walk out and just order it from ebay, walk past the oil on the stand, 6 bottles of the Shell Helix 5w40 sitting there.... also for less than the cost with the 25% off discount code! Picked up two bottles there and off I went looking very smug indeed.

Get home, They gave me the wrong oil filter too..... FML!
2009 E82 135i Manual - MHD - Quaife Diff - BMWP Exhaust - VRSF DCI - Intercooler - Charge Pipe & Bov - Meister R's - M3 F&R Arms - Powerflex Bushes - Subframe inserts - AC S Type 3's - BMWP Strut Brace - Darklines - Spoiler

Kerr

Post by Kerr » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:23 pm

I don't think my branch ever sets anything aside when I order to collect. On a couple of occasions they've been collecting things from inside the stop when I'm already there to collect.

The queues are also out of hand too often. It's a busy shop and normally only 1 or 2 on the tills. Sometimes customers take a lot of time to work out what parts they need.

When I do get served I've found the service fine. It's really handy to have a local branch and they are much cheaper than anywhere else local.

Return to “Euro Car Parts”