F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Find out more about the BMW 1 Series F20, F21, F22 & F23
Manufactured from end of 2011

Moderators: babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196

Post Reply
danscfc
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:20 pm

F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by danscfc » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:30 pm

So, my first time on here, and I hope I'm posting in the right place!

Had a good read over the forum and looks a great place to start - I need some help.

Currently driving a 1.8 Polo GTI but soon to be handing it back after 3 years of love.

I've been enquiring for a few weeks with various dealers on the subject car - F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

One of such dealers popped up with an incredible offer on a brand new M140i Shadow Edition - sadly I'm 21 and can't get insured, so back to the 125i.

I'm torn on colour, for me, its between white, grey or red with black alloys, and I'm no closer to making a decision.

Does anybody have any pics/recommendations of any of these with the black alloys to possibly sway my decision one way? :P

Look forward to chatting!
Current - Polo GTI 2015

User avatar
AndytheGreek
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1121
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: North London

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by AndytheGreek » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:01 pm

hey Dan welcome on board!
never mind all that best colour business, lets see the Polo GTI :D
:wink:
2017 M2

User avatar
sootyvrs
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5935
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:00 pm
Location: The Boro

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by sootyvrs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:20 pm

danscfc wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:30 pm
I'm torn on colour, for me, its between white, grey or red with black alloys, and I'm no closer to making a decision.
I assume you like all 3 colours? If yes pick the colour out of a hat :D

All you're going to get is everyone elses preferences rather than your own...

PS You will save £515 with white though ;)
My BabyBMW's with some Pork inbetween :D
2017 F21 BMW M140i Auto
2015 F56 Mini Cooper S Man
2013 F20 BMW M135i Auto
2010 R56 Mini Cooper D Man
2007 E87 BMW 130i Man

Flukeymuch
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by Flukeymuch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:37 pm

I've no idea if the shadow editions have their own special paints, but my gawd - I do regret not getting the stealthy Mineral Grey. Definitely a pick for an M-lite next motor.
2016 F20 116d ED Plus
Alpine White
HK + Rear Camera

danscfc
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by danscfc » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:26 pm

AndytheGreek wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:01 pm
hey Dan welcome on board!
never mind all that best colour business, lets see the Polo GTI :D
:wink:
The only images I have to hand - she looks a lot finer when she hasn't been pummeled down a dirt track :o
Attachments
C1FB6E7C-A141-425F-9C63-A1FA7695E8C9.JPG
C1FB6E7C-A141-425F-9C63-A1FA7695E8C9.JPG (90.1 KiB) Viewed 657 times
0BDFB451-7D71-46D6-9AC7-4EE030C25A7C.JPG
0BDFB451-7D71-46D6-9AC7-4EE030C25A7C.JPG (94.99 KiB) Viewed 657 times
Current - Polo GTI 2015

danscfc
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by danscfc » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:27 pm

sootyvrs wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:20 pm
danscfc wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:30 pm
I'm torn on colour, for me, its between white, grey or red with black alloys, and I'm no closer to making a decision.
I assume you like all 3 colours? If yes pick the colour out of a hat :D

All you're going to get is everyone elses preferences rather than your own...

PS You will save £515 with white though ;)
Current car being white I've opted toward grey! :P
Current - Polo GTI 2015

danscfc
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by danscfc » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Flukeymuch wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:37 pm
I've no idea if the shadow editions have their own special paints, but my gawd - I do regret not getting the stealthy Mineral Grey. Definitely a pick for an M-lite next motor.
Grey secured 8)
Current - Polo GTI 2015

Gary_LB
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1853
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by Gary_LB » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:51 pm

Good choice!
Now - 2017 Audi S4 Black Edition

Then - M235i, M135i, 120d M Sport Coupe, Subaru Impreza, Toyota Celica T Sport 190, VW Golf GTi Mk4, Saxo VTR

peetie1973
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by peetie1973 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Sounds like a great choice
Looking at same to upgrade mine
Got some great offers from carwow with pcp
What sort of offers did you get and spec? If u dont mind me asking
63 plate,F21 125i M Sport.Estoril Blue

User avatar
AndytheGreek
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1121
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 pm
Location: North London

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by AndytheGreek » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:44 pm

danscfc wrote:
AndytheGreek wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:01 pm
hey Dan welcome on board!
never mind all that best colour business, lets see the Polo GTI :D
:wink:
The only images I have to hand - she looks a lot finer when she hasn't been pummeled down a dirt track :o
Image
I do like these Image
2017 M2

danscfc
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: F20 125i M Sport Shadow Edition

Post by danscfc » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:27 am

AndytheGreek wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:44 pm
danscfc wrote:
AndytheGreek wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:01 pm
hey Dan welcome on board!
never mind all that best colour business, lets see the Polo GTI :D
:wink:
The only images I have to hand - she looks a lot finer when she hasn't been pummeled down a dirt track :o
Image
I do like these Image
She's been great to me, enjoyed every minute of it, but just slightly bored 3 years in
Current - Polo GTI 2015

Post Reply

Return to “F20, F21, F22, F23 (2011 - tbd)”