An Introduction to Exclusive Car Care

Exclusive Car Care are a well established detailing company who offer an unrivalled range of detailing and paint correction services designed to meet the needs of discerning customers throughout the UK who want the very best in car care lavished on their vehicles. Discount available to forum members

Moderators: marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Rich196, JayOne

JayOne
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by JayOne » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:17 am

As new sponsors to the forum I thought I’d come on and introduce myself and tell you a little about myself..

I have been detailing for about 14 years, started back in Florida whilst in High School and then set up a company here in England in 2006 by the name of Gleaming Kleen. In 2012 I decided to change the name of the company to Exclusive Car Care as it represents better what we do and the services we offer.

From back when I first started, I’ve always been on the look out for new products/techniques to enable me to achieve a better standard of finish to our customers cars and in 2006 I worked along side one of the worlds leading car care brands known as Swissvax and became a authorised detailer. In June 2011, not wanting to be tied to one particular brand I took the decision to work on a totally independent basis, freeing me up to continue trying out new products and techniques, integrating them into our paint correction and protection process to insure that we constantly achieve the best possible finish for the cars we work on. This also means that any advice I can give is totally impartial.

I still offer Swissvax treatments and also offer the Gtechniq Total Surface Protection system for those looking for long term durability and protection. The services I offer include, Professional detailing for paint correction and protection, leather restoration and alloy wheel refurbishing, if anyone has any questions about our services or if you are just after a bit of advice , feel free to give me a call on 07903-836203 or post your questions up in this section and I will be more than happy to help.

We are based in Wiltshire and offer a complete mobile service throughout the UK although majority of our client base is in the Cotwolds and the South of England.

I will be offering babybmw.net members a discount on all the services we offer :thumbs:

Finally, if you want to see a few some examples of my work take a look through my gallery at http://www.exclusivecarcare.co.uk/portfolio/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . I will post up a few BMW threads also in this section showing some of our work.

Thanks for reading through and I look forward to working with you.
Regards

Jay

Professional Car Detailing
http://www.exclusivecarcare.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Japanred120d
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Post by Japanred120d » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 am

Having viewed some of your excellent work. How much would it cost to get the exterior looking good again? It's mainly just swirl marks but a few small stone chips on bonnet?
2015 BMW F80 M3 Grigio Telesto individual. Carbon kit
2008 Porsche 997 911 Carrera 4S. Black. Factory fit Aero kit
Gone: 2007 BMW E92 325i coupe Arctic Metallic
Gone: 2012 BMW F20 118d sport Alpine White
Gone: 2005 BMW E87 120d sport Japan Red

-J-
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: An Introduction to Exclusive Car Care

Post by -J- » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Do you cover Dorset with your mobile valets?

Cheers J
118d Sport, 5dr, Black Sapphire, Black front grilles, 710 wheels, Tinted rear lights
Telefonica GSXR 600 SRAD

JayOne
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by JayOne » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:59 pm

-J- wrote:Do you cover Dorset with your mobile valets?

Cheers J
We do cover Dorset if interested in one of our detailing treatments, it's not cost effective to travel to Dorset to carry out valeting work due to the distance and tend to only offer this to clients within the Wiltshire area.
Regards

Jay

http://www.exclusivecarcare.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

StewartFinley
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by StewartFinley » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Japanred120d wrote:Having viewed some of your excellent work. How much would it cost to get the exterior looking good again? It's mainly just swirl marks but a few small stone chips on bonnet?
Same issue, would be interested in a rough estimate.
BMW E81 120d SE Titanium Silver
Boston Leather Interior | Sport Seats | Parking Sensors | Bluetooth Phone | Gtechniq : EXO Sealed Paintwork, G1 Sealed Glass, C6 Matte Dash, I1 Coated Carpet, L1 Leather Gaurd | LED Interior Lights |

-J-
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by -J- » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:15 pm

JayOne wrote:
-J- wrote:Do you cover Dorset with your mobile valets?

Cheers J
We do cover Dorset if interested in one of our detailing treatments, it's not cost effective to travel to Dorset to carry out valeting work due to the distance and tend to only offer this to clients within the Wiltshire area.
Ah that's a shame! Do you know of anyone in my area you could recommend? Also interested n he price of a detail?

Cheers J
118d Sport, 5dr, Black Sapphire, Black front grilles, 710 wheels, Tinted rear lights
Telefonica GSXR 600 SRAD

ahdinko
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by ahdinko » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Could you give me a price please on refurbing 4 x 17" diamond cut face, black inner surface wheels please? No cracks or buckling, just some kerbing on the faces.

Pic here if you need it: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/Ah ... H_24-1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My car thread: http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=27857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
57 118d - Comfort pack, Bluefin, DEPO's, Stainless Quad exit Cat-back, Rizo Glory wheels, FK AK Coilovers, Sony rear speakers, amp & subwoofer.
In the works - Hi-fi tweeters

JayOne
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by JayOne » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 pm

StewartFinley wrote:
Japanred120d wrote:Having viewed some of your excellent work. How much would it cost to get the exterior looking good again? It's mainly just swirl marks but a few small stone chips on bonnet?
Same issue, would be interested in a rough estimate.
Which level of treatment are you interested in?
http://www.exclusivecarcare.co.uk/detailing-services/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Protection Detail start from £200
Gloss Enhancement Detail starts from £300
Paint Correction Detail starts from £500

I will be offering forum members a discount/fixed pricing and will post a thread up shortly with the discounted prices :thumbs:
Regards

Jay

JayOne
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by JayOne » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:14 pm

ahdinko wrote:Could you give me a price please on refurbing 4 x 17" diamond cut face, black inner surface wheels please? No cracks or buckling, just some kerbing on the faces.

Pic here if you need it: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/Ah ... H_24-1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ahdinko you would be looking at about £500 to completely refurb them
Regards

Jay

axisofunity
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by axisofunity » Sat May 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Enquiry sent :)
M135i (Alpine white with Coral red leather) - HK audio, Adaptive suspension, DCP front & rear, SPP, Black panel, Lumbar, Auto.

axisofunity
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by axisofunity » Thu May 09, 2013 8:53 pm

*bump* waiting on reply to webform and here!
M135i (Alpine white with Coral red leather) - HK audio, Adaptive suspension, DCP front & rear, SPP, Black panel, Lumbar, Auto.

Japanred120d

Post by Japanred120d » Thu May 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Last post on here was 16 months ago mate.
2015 BMW F80 M3 Grigio Telesto individual. Carbon kit
2008 Porsche 997 911 Carrera 4S. Black. Factory fit Aero kit
Gone: 2007 BMW E92 325i coupe Arctic Metallic
Gone: 2012 BMW F20 118d sport Alpine White
Gone: 2005 BMW E87 120d sport Japan Red

Return to “Exclusive Car Care”