halifax car pcp

Start and join discussions that are not related to BMW. Talk about anything that takes your fancy: jokes, cars, music, anything......

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, babybmwadmin

Tricky401
Too Much Time To Waste Member

halifax car pcp

Post by Tricky401 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:45 pm

has anybody got or used in the past halifax pcp?

good rate at 3.4% for existing customers. just wondering if anybody had any experience with them
M135 5door, mineral Grey,black Dakota , auto, comfort pack + front Pdc, pro nav, adaptive sus, adaptive LEDs, reverse cam, sunroof, shadeband, sun protection, folding mirrors, load through, heated seats. First ever auto and BMW

MrMarty
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: halifax car pcp

Post by MrMarty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Didn't go PCP but did go with HP. BMW dealer couldn't get his head around this not being a personal loan. Money paid directly to BMW within minutes of approval, car picked up the next working day.

All brilliant, would 100% recommend them.

Class2ldn
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Class2ldn » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Their gfv is always lower then the dealers so don't tend to find them much better for pcp, obviously depends on the car and price, Apr etc
Mineral Grey M140, Auto, Coral, Heated seats/wheel, Sun protection, Pro nav, HK, Comfort package, Lumbar, Front/Rear sensors, Speed limit display.

Andy OH
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Andy OH » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:04 pm

I went with Halifax car finance using their PCP option as it was the best for me and BMW couldn’t come near the 3.4%. I put down quite a large deposit and the monthly’s are very small with a £20K final payment which I intend to pay (share save scheme will pay the final payment).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M2 LBB DCT

Andy OH
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Andy OH » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Andy OH wrote:I went with Halifax car finance using their PCP option as it was the best for me and BMW couldn’t come near the 3.4%. I put down quite a large deposit and the monthly’s are very small with a £20K final payment which I intend to pay (share save scheme will pay the final payment).

Forgot to say this was on a March 2017 delivery M2.

M2 LBB DCT

Tricky401

Post by Tricky401 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Thanks for the advice.

Might open a current account now anyway and see where I’m at in a few months, you have to be min 3 months with them to apply
M135 5door, mineral Grey,black Dakota , auto, comfort pack + front Pdc, pro nav, adaptive sus, adaptive LEDs, reverse cam, sunroof, shadeband, sun protection, folding mirrors, load through, heated seats. First ever auto and BMW

D6EML
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by D6EML » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Looking at a new car tricky ?

Dean
M140i / SB / AUTO / 15mm HR / CARBON SPOILER / MAXTON KIT / AUTOID CAPS / M4 COMP REPS

Tricky401

Post by Tricky401 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Tempting but the lack of equity in my car coupled with high Apr on the next one makes it too expensive too change so might sit tight a little longer

Return to “General Chit Chat (Off Topic)”