Baby BMW Forum banner

Recent downtime......

24K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  adolfneedham 
#1 ·
Apologies for the recent downtime.

I'm sure you all enjoyed meeting your partners and families for the first time as you weren't on here :wink:

Not 100% sure what actually happened, but involved backing up lots of data, sending numerous emails to my host and waiting numerous hours for replies that were more than enjoyable to read given the lack of grammar and spelling :redface:

Anyway, no data appears to be lost since the site played up yesterday afternoon.

What I will say is that in the event that this happens again, I'll need to do further digging and possibly an even bigger restore from scratch :eek2: which would result in longer downtime.

I originally thought it may have been something to do with Tapatalk, so I uninstalled it, and then reinstalled it.

If it does happen, please let myself and the mods know via the facebook page.

Fingers crossed.......

thanks

See less See more
#12 ·
Glad you fixed it, Ive only been here five minutes and felt lost! My family are miles away so had to waste time on pistonheads with a romantic microwave horse meat meal for one last night! I would have cooked for myself if it wasnt for the depression of pistonheads, please dont let it happen again! :lol2:

#18 ·
Glad it's back up I almost had to talk to the missus :)

#23 ·
RichCranney said:
RichCranney said:
SilverSun said:
TapaTalk isn't working for me. :?
Or me.

I'm using the iPhone version, it doesn't update with any posts or anything. Ongoing to remove the babybmw account on it and add again to see if that works
That won't let me log back in now with that account, it just stays on the login screen
Delete the account and re-add it... Worked for me.

#26 ·
babybmwadmin said:
Apologies for the recent downtime..

I originally thought it may have been something to do with Tapatalk, so I uninstalled it, and then reinstalled it.

If it does happen, please let myself and the mods know via the facebook page.

Fingers crossed.......

thanks
Many thanks for your efforts.

What facebook page (I don't have an account)?

Tapatalk? - is that one of those "apps" (because they can't spell "applications") for Apple users (not me)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.